Forzathon Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 656 comments
Doing the jump was painfully boring, but only took about 10 minutes using rewind. Did some random blueprint to get the XP too.

Ended up doing the jump back and forth near the airfield. For some reason, after I got it. The Forzathon event page (in game) said I did the Bucket List event as well. But I never got the achievement. :confused:
That happened with me, too. But I went and made the Bucket List blueprint afterwards anyway and then it gave me the achievement.

Managed to do so myself; as it turned out, the GMC Scyclone I had bought in the Auction House for 20,000 credits was quite good at drifting (having 1500-plus horsepower and over 1,100 foot pounds of torque may have had something to do with that), so I got a 3-star drift zone on the Outback and now I'm the happy (sort of?) owner of both of the infamous S14 duo... And I'm keeping my recently-acquired one stock.

Yes, I said that. Bold is my middle name, I'll have you know... :mischievous: :lol:

Well, I just got my 2nd Zenki S14; for just racing down a mountain in a Range Rover. I trying to finally win that Cross Country race in Blizzard Mountain that was giving me a hardtime while gettin 175k points.

The next Forzathon should have the Gurkha right?
Yes.

December 16th-19th
OFF ROAD AND RALLY
Get down and dirty with Horizon
Challenges:
· Rusty Bucket – Complete a Bucket List Challenge that ends in the Outback to earn 10,000 XP
· Landboat – Win 5 races in the Alumi Craft Class 1 Race Car to win the Terradyne Gurkha LAPV
· Do as the ‘Roos – Perform 100 Kangaroo Skills to win 3 Wheelspins
· Trail Sales – 30% off Offroad and Rally Monster cars

I guess I'll try to win the Gurkha just so I can auction it off for some extra money, then I can buy some more rally cars.

Didn't even bother with the second S14 event since I already have a Zenki and Kouki which I've both hardly touched.

I was going to grab the Gurkha for some fun shenanigans with the AI, but now that the Titan can be brought up to roughly its weight, I'm not sure there's a need...

I was going to grab the Gurkha for some fun shenanigans with the AI, but now that the Titan can be brought up to roughly its weight, I'm not sure there's a need...

How do you up the weight on the Titan?

Add aftermarket rims, and it doubles the curbweight. :lol:

Complicate, then add fatness. So much for elegance, eh? Those have to be rims made out of Kazunorium... :lol:

I'll try to grab a Gurkha if I can; for starters I don't have the Blizzard Expansion, and despite being slow as molasses, I find the car somewhat interesting... Besides, I worked hard to get a freakin' Zenki S14, I'm sure I can do the same for a Gurkha.

It's not too hard to get the Gurkha. You just need to win a couple races in the Class 1 Race Car.

It's not too hard to get the Gurkha. You just need to win a couple races in the Class 1 Race Car.

I know, I know, I just haven't driven the Class 1 yet. It's probably easy to master once you understand how it works, and you can buy it for a cheaper price because Forzathon perk, but that doesn't mean I have driven it...

Well, I'm done with finals and the semester. So I can now take a break and get into the latest Forzathon. I'm doing the kangaroo challenge with my WRC styled Celica GT-Four and then I'll win the Gurkha so I can auction it off.

EDIT: I completed the Kangaroo challenge and I bought a buggy to win 5 races to earn my own Gurkha. I took the gurkha on a test drive of course before giving it up, took a few pictures, then put it on auction starting at 200k. I also managed to auction my buggy off and get all of my money back from it.

Last edited:
You have to be online for the Forzathon events, so no. That's my biggest pet peeve with how T10/PG handles unicorn cars.

Edit: unless you are just talking about single player, in which case yes, you can win it with single player races.
Yeah I was referring to single player, sorry haha thanks though

Hti7DeE.jpg

Including David Higgins' and Craig Drew's #75 Subaru....

Subaru-Rally-Team-USAs-David-Higgins-endured-the-three-day-Oregon-Trail-Rally-to-win-the-third-round-of-the-Rally-America-Championship.1.jpg

What's the best place for getting the Kangaroo skill? It's so annoying having what could have been three consecutive Air skills broken up by Wreckage skills. :grumpy:

DK
What's the best place for getting the Kangaroo skill? It's so annoying having what could have been three consecutive Air skills broken up by Wreckage skills. :grumpy:

I think the best place is around the dunes near the airport in the Outback.

Back