#Forzathon: May 2017

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 204 comments
Wait, to get the Carrera GT you need to win a street race? Is that a reference to... something?

What's even better is that another objective in the same week is called "Tree Hugger" :D

Who's ready for the next one in 22hrs? 3 star airport danger sign is gonna be tough one, I only can mange 518ft or so an that's about 130mph.

Over the weekend, I did a 10 race championship ending at Goliath in the Carrera GT. Definitely one of the most challenging cars I've driven in the game so far, but I had a lot of fun in it.

Who's ready for the next one in 22hrs? 3 star airport danger sign is gonna be tough one, I only can mange 518ft or so an that's about 130mph.

Here's a video of someone pulling it off. (Read the description too on how to do it.)

So do you have to do everything on the list to unlock these cars or just one? Last time I just bought the Porsche 959 off the auction house because I didn't really understand what they were asking for... lumberjack skills what does that even mean in a racer?

Also do I need to have the Porsche DLC to even get these (I didn't for the 959)?

Thanks.

So do you have to do everything on the list to unlock these cars or just one? Last time I just bought the Porsche 959 off the auction house because I didn't really understand what they were asking for... lumberjack skills what does that even mean in a racer?

Also do I need to have the Porsche DLC to even get these (I didn't for the 959)?

Thanks.

If the objective is for a prize car, you can just do that objective.

Lumberjack skills simply involve smashing destructible trees.

Forzathon Porsches don't require the Porsche DLC.

If the objective is for a prize car, you can just do that objective.

Forzathon Porsches don't require the Porsche DLC.

Thank you. Do you need to do all 4 requirements though or is one sufficient?

Ya, it ended about 5hrs ago.

Cheers. Just grabbed one on the auction house for 500,000. Cheapest one going but still 500,000 more than if I'd had known last night... I'll have to keep an eye out for these giveaways in future. Thanks for answering the dumb questions.

Last time I just bought the Porsche 959 off the auction house because I didn't really understand what they were asking for... lumberjack skills what does that even mean in a racer?

The lumberjack skill is to smash through pieces of lumber. Pieces are lying around in the Dry Reservoir.

No, smashing trees is a wreckage skill. Haven't I said this before?

Tree stumps count towards Lumberjack skills too. I enjoy mowing them down in a Warthog. Reminds me of GT4's Coffee Breaks for some reason. :lol:

Lumberjack is a special Skill for colliding with a specific object (in this case tree stumps). It's in the same category of unique Skills as Trashman and Snowman.

Tree stumps count towards Lumberjack skills too. I enjoy mowing them down in a Warthog. Reminds me of GT4's Coffee Breaks for some reason. :lol:

Too? Isn't this what I just said, or are you indeed talking about something else?

All done for today, 3 of them were quite easy.

The Airport Danger Sign took a few tries, but a maxed-out build, the right run-up and a few hits of Rewind sealed the deal.

1f5079e4-174c-4b8a-ac80-d66178d9a518_Thumbnail.PNG

Wheeeeeeee! :dopey:

full

This was the definition of trial and error, but I managed to do it using that video I posted earlier. Hopefully, the people who asked for more difficult Forzathons are happy. :P

Latest Posts

Back