Forzathon Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 656 comments

Northstar

The Original Party Worm
Premium
United States
Anoka, MN
I figured with Forzathon being a key feature and seemingly the easiest way to obtain unicorns it could use a dedicated discussion thread. Plus with the chance to perhaps make our own rival events it could serve as a sharing point. I will try to keep this post up to date with the current as well as past Forzathon/T10 Rival events.

Current & Future events:

Note: I will try to keep this post up to date, please let me know any additions or changes if I miss them.

Celebrate the S14th!
Date(s): October 14
Car(s): Any Japanese car except when noted.
Prizes & Requirements:
15,000 XP: Bank 100,000 skill score in a single chain.
15,000 Credits: Get 3 stars on 3 drift zones.
1994 Nissan Silvia K's: Score 35,000 points in a drift zone using the Toyota Trueno.

Past Events:

Bottom of the Class
Date(s): October 7-9
Car(s): Any car that was originally D class
Prizes & Requirements:
Train Horn: Complete 5 games of Flag Rush.
Steam Boat Horn: Take part in an Online Adventure.
Comedy Whistle Horn: Complete 5 games of Infected.

Last edited:
I miss the 🤬 Maserati...oh well......and the one after it too,i'm back the 31st.

Last edited:
I wonder whether the S14 challenge will involve drift zones.

Should be noted that you can actually win more than one prize at one event (probably different prices for 1st/2nd/3rd/participation etc)
ggFFPI3.png

CMKSJSB.png

Should be noted that you can actually win more than one prize at one event (probably different prices for 1st/2nd/3rd/participation etc)
ggFFPI3.png

CMKSJSB.png

That's what the "(s)" at the end of prize is for.:sly:

Once we get more info on the events I'll add whatever info I feel is relevant to the event.:cheers:

Got all 3 of my comedy horns tonight with the old 124 Spider. You just need to look in the right places to end up in a D Class lobby.

Note that it's a car originally in D Class: it doesn't need to remain there.

I've built a few cars for the playground games, and it's genuinely challenging. For B Class, I've got a ridiculously fun Bronco that I dominated some adventures with last night. It's fool-proof, so earning big amounts of skills is easy: I won a King round despite only being third in terms of time with the crown, just because of my skill total.

It requires a different approach to tuning. Kept the stock 3-speed to not waste PI, but it means it's still fast off the line, with a decent top speed for traveling between events. Lots of low-speed maneuverability, isn't easily upset by bumps, and packs enough weight to push people out of the way in games. It's a new favourite. :D

Tried joining 6 online adventures, all using S1 and above. Promptly left any hope of getting something from this Forzathon at the door and accepted how crap the online community is on this game.

Seriously, why does this happen on any racing game? (aside from Burnout Paradise, ironically).

Oh wow it really is! I never thought the day that one of my pictures would be in the news section. :D

I bow my hat down to the writter of the article, thank you! :)

That'd be @Dustin Moore's selection. 👍

Tried joining 6 online adventures, all using S1 and above. Promptly left any hope of getting something from this Forzathon at the door and accepted how crap the online community is on this game.

Seriously, why does this happen on any racing game? (aside from Burnout Paradise, ironically).

Yeah, it's almost guaranteed that when voting time comes up, the highest class will be picked. It's utterly frustrating.

That'd be @Dustin Moore's selection. 👍

Yeah, it's almost guaranteed that when voting time comes up, the highest class will be picked. It's utterly frustrating.
I asked for it to be changed and got ignored. :lol: At least the S14 event is offline...

Because kids only want cars like this:
koenigsegg-one-1-014.jpg

In this:
zzz-DLEDMV-NFS-2015-Trailer-E3-06-672x372.jpg

that do this:
giphy.gif

Went online and my fears were confirmed. Same crap as with Forza 6. I'm always the fool driving my 320hp, mildly tuned E36 M3, being pushed around by kids in hypercars. It's like a never-ending battle of who has the biggest "member," instead of enjoying every car, its uniqueness and its history.

What's the point of having a car game with so many options for all of us car enthusiasts, if every car will be turbo'ed, raced on racing slicks, swapped with the biggest engine and making 1000+hp? Geez.... Why they just don't make a game were all cars are maxed out GTR's, Supras, and Koeggniseggslkghsleh (however you spell it).

Someone in a green Holden either had a grudge with me or just was a bad driver he kept smashing in the walls and kept hitting me and other drivers. Man he was horrible. That's a reason I don't do online that much.

Must say I have not run into trouble finding a session with a maximum of A-class. Usually only takes a try or two. Wish they would have a matching system that allows you to specify this though.

Man, i must been lucky then back in last friday. I first modified my Torana to S1 class just in case the events i'd join would be at S1 class. Turns out it's not the case...

upload_2016-10-10_10-43-36.png

And everytime we finished, we always chose the D class cars again and again. It felt like people actually wanted to get those Horns and at least have fun with different type of cars. 👍 Two days later and suddenly everyone came back to all those Supercars...:indiff:

I'm not sure why Forzathon tab is locked, I have a gold subscription, and says there is no special offers available for you right now. What am I supposed to do?

I'm not sure why Forzathon tab is locked, I have a gold subscription, and says there is no special offers available for you right now. What am I supposed to do?
Could you show me an image? How did much you into the game as in early or later in the game?

Back