Found any GT6 hidden/secret features? Report them here :)

• Thread starter J24681357
  • 49 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or if you buy the normal GT3 model then the base model appears :D
Its GT2 not GT3.

Went and did a couple of laps in Arcade mode hoping to get a new GT3 version.

Btw, what are the differences between the GT2 '10 and GT2 ' 11, apart from a slightly different wing over the front wheels?
Typical PD, waste time making a premium of a virtually identical car when it could have been used on the La Ferrari/McLaren P1 etc..

Its GT2 not GT3.

Btw, what are the differences between the GT2 '10 and GT2 ' 11, apart from a slightly different wing over the front wheels?
Typical PD, waste time making a premium of a virtually identical car when it could have been used on the La Ferrari/McLaren P1 etc..
Sorry pal, my mis-spelling! :)

The Mazda MX-5 Miata (NA) '89 is the best one

Syracuse.jpg

The Miatas that have stripes, are the following 14 variations:
  1. Mazda MX-5 (NA) '89
  2. Mazda MX-5 J-Limited (NA, J) '91
  3. Mazda MX-5 J-Limited II (NA, J) '93
  4. Mazda MX-5 Miata (NA) '89
  5. Mazda MX-5 Miata J-Limited (NA, J) '91
  6. Mazda MX-5 Miata J-Limited II (NA, J) '93
  7. Mazda MX-5 Miata SR-Limited (NA, J) '97
  8. Mazda MX-5 Miata S-Special Type I (NA, J) '95
  9. Mazda MX-5 Miata VR-Limited (NA, J) '95
  10. Mazda MX-5 Miata V-Special Type II (NA, J) '93
  11. Mazda MX-5 SR-Limited (NA, J) '97
  12. Mazda MX-5 S-Special Type I (NA, J) '95
  13. Mazda MX-5 VR-Limited (NA, J) '95
  14. Mazda MX-5 V-Special Type II (NA, J) '93
You can also find them in the "The Complete GT6 Car List", with the words "Hidden Stripe" added to their description. Note that each car has a different design stripe. Some are great, some not so...
(The hidden stripes appear ONLY AFTER you repaint them).
The MX5 (NA) `89 is the best one with stripes in my opinion. My mates will be like `What the...` haha because rhey don't know this. ;)

So, it's not to be found in arcade mode, but you have to use it in arcade mode to unlock it in the dealerships...:odd:

Put your analyst on danger money...now!

No, save your own money and get some lessons in English :D

Don't know if mentioned.

But on some cars adjusting weight distribution when you add ballast can add or remove PP.

It is perfectly normal, because weight distribution changes the car performances in better or worst...
In GT5 PP changes with aero setting adjust too, but now not because it is more like a similar setting to suspension/gear ratio /ecc, as now if u get set higher angle, u have better handling but worst speed and vice versa...

You can still see people's real names online, you have to go on "Member List" press X on somebodies PSN name and wait for it to load, you then see their offline name and driver picture.

Its GT2 not GT3.

Abit old, but no one else answered so here it goes. The GT2 '10 car (BMW M3 GT2) is the Team Schnitzer car from the 2010 Le Mans Series (which includes the championship winning Team Oreca Peugeot 908 that is also in the game) whereas the GT2 '11 (BMW M3 GT) is the BMW Motorsport car from the 2011 24 Hours Of Nurburgring when it competed in the E1 XP2 class.

I wonder if there is a secret menu in this game like in GT5P and GT5.
Please explain.

Do I hold certian buttons or do a button combination to unlock said menu in GT5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back