Fox Has Gone To Far

  • Thread starter Thread starter darklegion_ca
  • 38 comments
  • 1,471 views

darklegion_ca

(Banned)
Messages
601
Fox has gone too far by putting migets on tv now. Like wtf these realty tv shows are going overboard. What's next who wants to marry a millonaire dog. What are your thoughs on this.
 
Besides talked about before, I would have to say that the topic is unfortunate but predicted. The "common"-folk, basically the Station premiership (owners) choose crappy shows to air, in hopes of capturing an audience. If there isn't anything good on, the best show survives, which is why we get crappy reality shows.
 
I could say a lot but I'm just gonna say... it's going get worse and it's not going away for awhile because they're going milk it till it's far past dry. I'm trying to get stupider so I can thing of one myself... :irked: :rolleyes: :odd:
 
I agree. Midgets should not be on television. They should be in dungeons where they can be ridiculed endlessly.

They are shorter than me, so they shouldn't be allowed to be on television. They aren't human. They're more dog than they are human. It's so obvious.
 
Originally posted by darklegion_ca
What's next who wants to marry a millonaire dog. What are your thoughs on this.
Just how many millions does this certain dog have?
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Just how many millions does this certain dog have?
I don't know i was just making something up that's all.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I agree. Midgets should not be on television. They should be in dungeons where they can be ridiculed endlessly.

They are shorter than me, so they shouldn't be allowed to be on television. They aren't human. They're more dog than they are human. It's so obvious.

👍 That's the way!
 
I agree with Klos. WTF are they thinking putting midgets on TV?! It's an outrage I tell you! What's next?! People in wheelchairs?! The blind??!! Oh god what's become of the world?
 
Originally posted by darklegion_ca
I don't know i was just making something up that's all.
Wow, thanks for clarifying that one up.👍

I almost made myself look like a real fool there didn't I?
 
Originally posted by milefile
I agree with Klos. WTF are they thinking putting midgets on TV?! It's an outrage I tell you! What's next?! People in wheelchairs?! The blind??!! Oh god what's become of the world?
:odd: :lol:
 
yes i couldnt agree more. i personally find all these reality shows to be pathetic...
 
Reality TV sucks, to put it bluntly.
 
Has anyone seen the new show where the girl has to tell a gay guy from a straight guy? I swear they are really running low on ideas...
 
Ya I know. I really hope this reality craze ends soon.

The only reality show I can actually watch is American Chopper. Great show in my opinion.
 
OMG!!!! it was actually my first time watching that show today it was like a whole marathon and i actually got into it, i was digging that apache helicopter bike ;)
 
It really is a great show. They made American Hot Rod too but I'm not sure if it can compare to American Chopper.
 
Originally posted by Dorifto
Ya I know. I really hope this reality craze ends soon.

The only reality show I can actually watch is American Chopper. Great show in my opinion.

Reality shows typicaly are not my favorite, but I love American Chopper. I also still love Survivor, the original reality show. The new season of Surreal Life has also caught my attention, for some strange reason (drunk, horny chick).
 
I dont know about you guys, we have enough crap on Aus. TV without having to import this reality TV ****

As Acid X said: Reality TV sucks
 
im sick of survivor, and big brother and the poptarts how did the reality tv start?
 
Blame MTV's The Real World for that. Kinda set the "let's make the fakest thing possible, and then pretend it's reality" tone for the whole genre.
 
A lot of the ideas for reality programs come from Europe. Like Survivor. There's a new one coming out in Germany. I don't know the title but the basic idea is to put a bunch of fat people in a house stocked with junk food. The one who looses the most weight wins a million dollars, or deutsch marks. German culture is corrupting the world I tell you!
 
How can anyone call this "reality"? Choosing who you are gonna marry out of 20 people at once is not reality, unless you're a man-whore. Winning a million dollars for getting of an Island ain't reality. Personally I agree with Acid, Reality TV sucks.

BTW: Fox sucked since Family Guy was canned. :(
 
Originally posted by (G)
BTW: Fox sucked since Family Guy was canned. :(
Actually, that was only the first step in the long road to redemption.
 
Eh, I really don't watch much television anymore. Even the news is depressing most of the time.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Actually, that was only the first step in the long road to redemption.

How can you not like Family Guy? I really don't see how it's possible. It's the greatest cartoon ever.
 
You're kidding, right? An entire show built around an over-intellectualized snob making poopie jokes?

The least funny thing since the birth of Martin Lawrence.
 
Meh, you're no fun. The entire show isn't built around making poopie jokes.

It's my favorite television show. You're the only person I know who doesn't like it.
 
Back