Fox Has Gone To Far

  • Thread starter Thread starter darklegion_ca
  • 38 comments
  • 1,471 views
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Meh, you're no fun. The entire show isn't built around making poopie jokes.

It's my favorite television show. You're the only person I know who doesn't like it.
The remaining 7% doesn't count as funny enough to compensate for the 93% of diaper jokes.

I'm appalled to find you think it is funny. You're dropping faster than Democratic hopefuls in the polls among college educated, in their 30s, two-income households.
 
Well, I love the show. Shocked? :p

I just finished watching it, and now Futurama is on. Life is great.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
The least funny thing since the birth of Martin Lawrence.
Wow, that was pretty harsh. But I like Family Guy though. It's stupid, but that's why it's so hilarious.
 
Originally posted by oscarfulz
futurama is soooo... unfunny

Yes, I agree, there are a couple of stinkers, but overall, it's a great show. How many episodes have you seen? Maybe you just saw the bad ones.
 
i honestly dont remember it was a while back on the first episodes i wasnt a big fan of it. however am i the only one. i was watching "Man Vs. Beast 2" am i the onyl one who found that to be the most stupidest thing ever??:mad:
 
Originally posted by oscarfulz
futurama is soooo... unfunny

It's not that funny all the time but it's better than any reality show imo.
 
I enjoy it when people on so-called reality shows are suffering. You know, when they cry, or get hurt. It's very entertaining and I like to watch it. It's fun to lie on my couch and eat chocolate covered peanuts and laugh at others' misfortunes.
 
American tv has turned out to be a bunch of "reality tv" shows and crappy police shows, CSI, showing their characters in a serious pose. Almost every of them does it. That is why I dont watch tv.

With the only exception of cartoon network.
 
Back