FP Motorsports invades Horizon!!!

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 97 comments
zr1chris
zr1chris
It's now official. FP Motorsports has now taken over the festival. Anyone need an invite just post here once youv'e got the game and have played for a couple minutes. I think you need your first wristband before I can invite you.

Sounds good :D Super excited right now, allthough that dirt race is a pain in the ass in a stock Subaru.. Cant keep up with them on insane! but spent on my money on worthless things :( lol

Just picked up my copy now. Didn't even pre-order but got the Ferrari anyway because I'm cool with the guys at Gamestop. Anyway, anyone know if there is the 2009-2013 b8 S4 in this game? That would be my proffered crusing car. Never the less, see you guys soon!

Well if we get this cruise going this weekend, maybe we can get some done :D

Maybe we should make a list, since theres only 8 max per room. Just incase we get over crowded.. if that happens maybe we can just set up two rooms.

Good idea Robot. If things get crowded, we should separate by country/ region for connection reasons. Also, I threw in a newly purchased Eagle Speedster in the garage for anybody itching to drive that beauty as much as I was.

I'm good for some cruising when ever. Some of those 8 player challenges will be challenging (haha)

No but really 8 of us past a speed zone at the same time?

I'm good for some cruising when ever. Some of those 8 player challenges will be challenging (haha)

No but really 8 of us past a speed zone at the same time?

Hey, that sounds fun!! Count me in during this weekend! 👍

I just put up all the barn finds I have that aren't already in the club garage. Enjoy

Must ....get.... more.... discounts.....:lol:
I'm so used to having millions of credits...
Also since its my birthday tomorrow, and I took 2 days off I think I should get pretty far in horizon :D

Well, I finally made the decision to pick this game up (Couldn't stand reading everything you guys have been saying, I feel left out, LOL) and must admit, the game has exceeded my expectations.

-My biggest worry was how the Fanatec wheel would feel and it feels familiar.
-Taking photos is a blast and not to mention endless. Going to have 'Mucho' fun with this.
-The events so far are enjoyable and do not feel as gimmicky as I imagined.
-Livery editor is VERY familiar so expect some juicy liveries.
-I thought the drift points, crash points etc. would be lame but they are actually implemented well.

I sent a request to join this FPM car club that everyone is speaking of, hopefully I meet the qualifications!!!

Hope to join up for some MP style fun.

Sure hope my game's in the postbox when I get off work, the shop where I ordered it from hasn't sent me an email confirming it has been shipped... :P I'm not sure they do that with pre-order stuff anyways... Fingers crossed! I'll be playing aaaalll nite if I get it!

I'll add a few of my cars into the garage later, including the Gone Gold Viper in case someone does not have it.

Back