FP Motorsports invades Horizon!!!

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 97 comments
I would like to thank whoever added me, since I've been quite the loaner on forza lately...:dunce:

I've added a FP Ultima @ R1 998 Pi to the shared cars list as my first contribution:dopey:

I'm in the festival, now, and would love an invite.

This game...In a lot of ways, it's better than Forza 4. Like, if you don't have a car eligible for the race, it takes you to the autoshow so you can buy one that is. But, then there's that stupid walking animation on the Fast Travel area challenges that you can't skip. So if you fail, you get punished by having to watching that animation again...and again...and again until you beat the challenge. That said, doing the Bugatti Veyron SS speed challenge, I did make like 100,000cr just completing the sponsor challenges...in fact, most of the money made in the game comes from driving around and completing those challenges. Pretty awesome, really. Now, I'm using the Escalade as my race-to-race vehicle.

I'm in the festival, now, and would love an invite.

... that stupid walking animation on the Fast Travel area challenges that you can't skip. So if you fail, you get punished by having to watching that animation again...and again...and again until you beat the challenge.

Me too please! Is the best way to add my name to the google docs list?

I've just started playing Forza 4 and Horizon (which was the main reason I got an XBox after years of the GT series). Spent hours yesterday just driving round the roads and trying (and failing) the speed challenges, so I hate the animation thing as well.

I've been requesting to get into the club on Forza Horizon every time I play the game. Is no one playing it anymore that has the ability to accept join requests? :\

I've been requesting to get into the club on Forza Horizon every time I play the game. Is no one playing it anymore that has the ability to accept join requests? :\

I have been trying also. I tried back at launch but something must have went wrong and I never got in. Would love to see what some of your guys rivals time are.

The club was very active when the games were just a couple of months old. I hope it'll get active when Forza 5 is out. :)

Back