FP Motorsports invades Horizon!!!

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 97 comments
I am so impressed with horizon, I wasn't that impressed after the demo to be honest. But after the intro and the first couple of cut scenes I was really into it and the music just makes you want to drive. The driving as you would expect from a forza gam is brilliant, I especially love the rally sections because they give some the best ffb I have felt in any racing game.

^Agreed. I wasn't going to get this game until later but decided to pick it up and have been pleasantly surprised. Music is great, just wish there were more tracks as I have heard them all dozens of times. Other than that it is great. Can't wait for some Rally Expansion come December!

^Agreed. I wasn't going to get this game until later but decided to pick it up and have been pleasantly surprised. Music is great, just wish there were more tracks as I have heard them all dozens of times. Other than that it is great. Can't wait for some Rally Expansion come December!

While I like alot of the indie songs, and a fair amount of some electro songs, I feel the same way. Even my GF is getting tired of hearing Empire of the Sun' Walking on a dream.. Even though that was one our favorite bands back in 2010 lol.. It tends to get repetitive fast.. Good thing I have my Ipod set up from everything from the Beatles, to the Blackghosts, to Stick to your guns, and everything in between.

Bahahhahah my GF was just out to town, she brought me the game as a surprise as my pre-order was delayed! :lol: Now we can gift her little brother the other copy... Count me in in the evening!! Now to take out the dogs for a quick walk, then an evening with the Forza :cheers:

I was getting confused on what we needed to do. :dunce:

Anyway. Great crusin with you guys today. Sorry I had to go. I'll be back on a little later. Glad we got one challenge done at least. 👍

I was getting confused on what we needed to do. :dunce:

Anyway. Great crusin with you guys today. Sorry I had to go. I'll be back on a little later. Glad we got one challenge done at least. 👍

Yeah. To be fair in order to see where you need to go you got to pause and navigate through a long list. A system like Most Wanted 2012s info box would be nice...

Chris you can look at your map and set a gps for all players by pressing y might help organize people

Is it Y when using a wheel? I know I set my gps a couple times but wasn't sure if it was for only me or everyone.

Noticed my invite just before I turned in this moring. Great to be back with the gang. :D

Thanks for the invite Chris.

Added some tuned cars to the pool.

Free roam needs a GPS disabled option from lobby host.
Challenges could be set from one area of the map to a specific point decided by all.
Them its an eight way scramble across the map with only the pause map available to navigate from.
Cannonball run with everyone taking there own route lol. Getting lost etc.

Great to have you guys. More members the better.

Sounds like a great idea Spagetti. I just need to check out the multiplayer options some more to get used to it. Today was my first go at it and I had no idea what I was doing. :lol:

I had a quick look at the options and couldn't see a GPS disable. I don't suppose the developers even thought of adding that option.

The good thing about free roam is that you can make up your own game.
I could see a Smokey and the bandit scenario.

The cops could even go into party chat for radio silence lol.

Haha. Another good sounding idea. This game is definetely a great playground for someone with an imagination.

Yes, I have been having TOO MUCH fun with this game. And I haven't even touched MP yet. Spagetti's idea sounds interesting. Hopefully I can catch up with some of you guys soon, I finally get a day off this week.

My friend and I were doing some of the 'Night Out' challenges last night and had to wait for night time and decided to see if we could jump over each others cars at the steel mill. I really wish there was a way to take at least photos not to mention videos in multiplayer.

It's annoying how day is never long enough to do 2 challenges, but too long to just do one, and the same for night. :lol:

Cruising on this game is fun though, especially when doing the challenges. Glad we managed to get the first Speed Zone challenge done, although you kept setting 8 player challenges when there were only 6 or 7 of us Chris. :P

Back