FP Motorsports

I will try that Jump Ace.
Here's a ''cleaner'' version.
IMG147.jpg

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Hey guys what do you think?

My little "Project" I was posting about earlier. Feedback would be great! Now I'm going to get my level up for a bit.

Great logo there, where can I download it?

@crispy, very nice. I am a big fan of two tone. Nice angle with the line too!

May I ask how you uploaded those? Is the FM.net site up?

@crispy, very nice. I am a big fan of two tone. Nice angle with the line too!

May I ask how you uploaded those? Is the FM.net site up?

Thanks!

Yeah, it's up for now. Still haven't figured how to upload Big Shots yet though.

I am leaning to the one WITH the M.

Yup same here.

@Jimbo What about using "FM4 red" instead of the orangish red? That about the only thing I would change. Not sure how it will look but I think it's worth a shot. Just looks a little FM3ish with that orangish color.

Nice job Crispy. 👍

It must be the phone camera that makes it look orange, I will send you the logo so you can see it in person and see if the red used is ok.

Yes sir, by the way, your gamertag spelling on the forum is wrong. I kept sending it to Solider 95B and it kept telling me you do not exist............I told my xbox, yes, yes he does exist.

Chris, I sent both versions so you can decide upclose.

Also for all members DLing the logo, let me know if it is locked or if you can edit it yourself.

Chris, I sent both versions so you can decide upclose.

Also for all members DLing the logo, let me know if it is locked or if you can edit it yourself.

Thanks Jimbo. Pretty sure I'm going to like the one with the M better.

Zoo aka "I viLe stLye I" must be permanently attached to is rig and his CSR is probably embedded into his hands. :lol: Ever since he started playing I haven't heard a peep from him. Noticed he is already past level 20 as of this morning.

IMG147.jpg

We Have a Winner :bowdown: :cheers: :bowdown:

ohh hang on.. What if we put the planet logo in the middle of the P, went back to round, and let the motosports spill over ...

then again You've done a shed load of Work on This Already..

Where Does my Racing Number go? :nervous::nervous:

Seriously some great work there.. I need to have a go at some of that stuff any tips for a budding painter?

IMG147.jpg

I hate to quote this picture so many times on the same page, but I agree with the others, this logo is by far the best one so far. Nice work, you're certainly more talented than I with that.

Edit: Nevermind, new page. :dunce:

Parker

Why are there so many un-tuned shared cars?

Looks like we are short on tuners since only have 6 total tuners according to the doc and I'm not sure if all of them are even in yet.

Also like Peobryant said, the game has only been out for a day. It's going to take tuners time to figure out what works with these new physics.

Probably because the game has only been out for a day and people are just sharing cars so we can all try different ones out. Once we've all settled in to Forza 4 I think we'll see many more tuned cars.

Parker

IMG147.jpg

Yes, much cleaner. Looks fantastic man. :cheers:

Probably so someone else can just hop in and drive it if they want. That's why I shared a stock LF-A anyway.

Jerome

I just finished painting and upgrading (S-Class 700) my ZR1 that I was planning on sharing with the club. I can't seem to share it though. I get a message saying

"the car you selected is currently locked. You cannot share or sync to the garage"

Is it because it was one of the transfer cars or is it because there are locked vinyl groups on it?

Anyone got any info on this? ^

Back