FP Motorsports

bc02d014.jpg

My take on Jimbos original design.

Looking good. I think it's totally ok to take what Jimbo made and modify it like that. This logo is like another variation of the official logo. If people want to make modifications such as these to the club logo for car livery purposes then I think that is totally fine.

Are we setting out a colour scheme for the club.
Red/White, Black/orange that type of thing or is it free and easy?

Are we setting out a colour scheme for the club.
Red/White, Black/orange that type of thing or is it free and easy?

You can change it around based on your cars paint job. Mucho Jimbo's design is the official logo and official colors but if you want to do something like the one viLe styLe made to make it match a certain paint scheme then that is ok too.

I might be leaving work early tomorrow...about 1 pm east coast time...like 6 UK time, im going to send an invite to club members that are online tomorrow...maybe pick a car at random and see how we all do with stock cars? if anyone is game look for the invite :) by stock car i dont mean nascar ;)

I might be leaving work early tomorrow...about 1 pm east coast time...like 6 UK time, im going to send an invite to club members that are online tomorrow...maybe pick a car at random and see how we all do with stock cars? if anyone is game look for the invite :) by stock car i dont mean nascar ;)

I will look for you so I can send a club invite. If you don't get it then I may have forgotten so just message me or post here.

May I suggest the Top Gear Rival event with the stock Acura NSX? I have the top club time (as of this morning) but there was only 3 club members including myself that had posted times last I checked.

Any of you guys try the Multi Class online events? I tried the Le Mans one, 16 cars, LMP1, LMP2, GT1, and GT2! First race and I won! :dopey: Seems like the BMW GT2 Car is my lucky car. It chooses the class you'll race in too! Going to hit up rivals after dinner and see if I can bang in some more times.

I'd be willing to join the club if I knew how too :dopey:.

I rather like the way they are doing the community in Forza now, it seems like it's becoming just as much of a social media outlet as it is a racing game without being overbearing.

Just had my dream race. Weaving in and out of traffic on a curving mountain road with a Nissan Skyline GTR R34, ah, such a dream!

I will look for you so I can send a club invite. If you don't get it then I may have forgotten so just message me or post here.

May I suggest the Top Gear Rival event with the stock Acura NSX? I have the top club time (as of this morning) but there was only 3 club members including myself that had posted times last I checked.

Thanks man, no need for an invite...im a member already :cheers:

Im down for any race...Im not that fast but I try real hard to race clean. Looking to have some fun on my day off. Im number 7 by the way.

My LCE still isn't shipped so I'm looking at a monday wait, it's killing me! I always get unlucky like that :( I'm going to reinstall my FM3 copy tomorrow and continue my initial logos stuff in the meantime then so I don't waste too much time with that :embarrassed:

btw, any chance someone could make a replica of the Forza Planet forum logo?
Already working on it, that's the first thing I'm going to do actually.

Whew, that challenge was tough. Although its annoying to know on such a long track where I am slow. I need a wheel....

I'd like to join. FR sent to zr1chris, thanks!

I would like to join, I sent a FR to zr1chris.

Send them to me again please. I think I erased them not knowing who it was. BTW don't forget to enter your car # into the spreedsheet.

Got FM4 today, finally, so I'm good to go to check the club out for real :D
It finally arrived. I'm installing now, sending a FR to zr1chris after.

I will add you all when I get home later tonight.

Send them to me again please. I think I erased them not knowing who it was. BTW don't forget to enter your car # into the spreedsheet.

I will add you all when I get home later tonight.

I resent the FR and added my car # to my spreadsheet entry.

Some of you guys are crazy fast. One thing is for sure, this rival mode alone will make me addicted to this game. When I get some time in this weekend, I will practice some of the tracks in rivals and hopefully be a contender. Never been the fastest though so we will see.

Also, I noticed our club is in the top 1-3% for all modes.....keep it up.

Off topic a little, I never cared much for drifting, but this drifting sh** can be fun with this game. BTW, I am coming for you Drift leader, A Man Hamster, yeah I see you up there.

How do I place the club decal onto my car?

Go to Yo Def's storefront and download it. Then go to paint car, add vinyl, add vinyl group and select the logo, then size it and place it where you want.

If you can't find the logo on the storefront then Pm me and I will gift it to you.

Yeah I have been wondering myself if we should perhaps open another thread titled FPM Rivals for in club rival challenges so members can issue challenges to other members.

For Instance: I ran the Top Gear NSX rival this morning. See if you can beat my time Spagetti.... No really see if you can beat it. I was having some fun with that one. There isn't enough names up on that event from our club yet.

Just FYI, I have been busy churning through the career (cuz it's addicting as all hell), so I haven't had much time in the Rivals mode yet (I did one, which about 5 people already beat. Though I only did one lap :)

bc02d014.jpg

My take on Jimbos original design.

Thanks for sending that to me as well Vile. I got it this morning.

Got FM4 today, finally, so I'm good to go to check the club out for real :D

AND WHAT DO YOU THINK??!

Some of you guys are crazy fast. One thing is for sure, this rival mode alone will make me addicted to this game. When I get some time in this weekend, I will practice some of the tracks in rivals and hopefully be a contender. Never been the fastest though so we will see.

Also, I noticed our club is in the top 1-3% for all modes.....keep it up.

Off topic a little, I never cared much for drifting, but this drifting sh** can be fun with this game. BTW, I am coming for you Drift leader, A Man Hamster, yeah I see you up there.

Come at me BRO!:mischievous:
But if you need help in drifting areas let me know.:)

Come at me BRO!:mischievous:
But if you need help in drifting areas let me know.:)
LOL, cool thanks.

I was drifting one of the short tracks and I got like 4,000 something in a lap, i went to the leaderboards and saw you had 15,000+, it was a reality check when I saw it, Ha.

If you have any tips for tuning a hatchback, holla!

Back