FP Motorsports

Since my game didn't ship today, I'm probably going to have to wait monday to play it ;( The only thing that annoys me a little bit is how the official logo gets decided before anybody else gets a crack at it, I sure hope we'll be able to submit our ideas still or use different variants, if possible.

Anyways, it's back to the waiting game :(

The logo was made by a Club Co-Leader and was given a big thumbs up to everyone who saw it including all 4 club leaders. We are not changing it any time soon.

Since my game didn't ship today, I'm probably going to have to wait monday to play it ;( The only thing that annoys me a little bit is how the official logo gets decided before anybody else gets a crack at it, I sure hope we'll be able to submit our ideas still or use different variants, if possible.

Anyways, it's back to the waiting game :(

I think that's a good point.. Having an official Logo this early is good.. Having more in the future is Brilliant.. looking forward to seeing what you come up with Alba :cheers:

I think that's a good point.. Having an official Logo this early is good.. Having more in the future is Brilliant.. looking forward to seeing what you come up with Alba :cheers:

👍

I like the idea of multiple logos, because I'm not sure how well the current logo will flow with other designs.

👍

I like the idea of multiple logos, because I'm not sure how well the current logo will flow with other designs.

When race cars have sponsors logos on their cars they just find a way to make it work. The Official Logo Jimbo made is unlocked so coloring is not an issue and can be changed. Size can also be changed as well.

Not sure why all of a sudden we are getting a couple members that aren't satisfied with the logo. :odd:

Edit: I suppose you guys can make your own logos if you really want to but they will not be recognized as the official club logo. We really do need some uniformity though.

Not sure why all of a sudden we are getting a couple members that aren't satisfied with the logo. :odd:

Edit: I suppose you guys can make your own logos if you really want to but they will not be recognized as the official club logo.

Can't please everyone Chris.

Just throwing it out there, but I think it would be best if everyone was to design a car with the FP logo, they use the official one (or one's if we 'officialize' more designs), just to stay consistent. Of course, if there is no logo at all on the car, no holds barred.

Jerome

Can't please everyone Chris.

Just throwing it out there, but I think it would be best if everyone was to design a car with the FP logo, they use the official one (or one's if we 'officialize' more designs), just to stay consistent. Of course, if there is no logo at all on the car, no holds barred.

Jerome

Yeah, agreed.

Thanks for the advice. 👍

Yeah, are we talking about all cars in the club garage. Are there anyway we can reduce the number? I still see a bunch that aren't modified. Then again its not up to me I am just saying it seems like a lot.

Yeah, are we talking about all cars in the club garage. Are there anyway we can reduce the number? I still see a bunch that aren't modified. Then again its not up to me I am just saying it seems like a lot.

Just the logo that represents the club in general whether its in the garage or not. Cars in the garage don't need to have the logo but if the is FPM on the car it should be the FPM logo. That bring me to an announcement.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The FP Motorsports logo is now unofficially copy-written. If anyone puts FPM on the car in the form of a logo and its not a logo done by Jimbo (Yo Def) then that will be considered copy-write infringement and you will be sued for all of your in game credits. :lol:

Just joking guys.

I really do wish we could do this though.

I will be removing mine. I was just testing the sharing feature (and getting my acheevo).

I won't put one in until I have one with livery and modifications.

I really want to play and level up
But this bug of not getting any credits or XP is really making me sad.

I really hope this bug isn't overlooked or ignored.

I have just been looking around the different parts of the game for now
I cant face doing all the races for no reward.

The issue with the design was that a dedicated Forza Planet was created and it would have been odd to have a forza car club with ''Team GTP'' so it kinda put the pressure on us to rethink/redesign/rename the car club.

I love seeing other peoples creations and ideas, so alba and whoever else has a creative side, share with the club.

I do however think there should be some kind of uniformity when it comes to representing any group or club.

I really want to play and level up
But this bug of not getting any credits or XP is really making me sad.

I really hope this bug isn't overlooked or ignored.

I have just been looking around the different parts of the game for now
I cant face doing all the races for no reward.

Do you have disk 1 installed? I have had ZERO issues but I do not have disk 1 installed. It seems like most if not all of the people having problems have disk 1 installed.

I do however think there should be some kind of uniformity when it comes to representing any group or club.

Exactly. This is why I would like to just stick to the one logo you already made.

Great job Jimbo.

I added the logo to my Spec Miata car for my series.

SOVqy.jpg

btw, any chance someone could make a replica of the Forza Planet forum logo?

Nice Wardez, looks authentic.

I am currently working on an exact forum replica, I will post pics once i finish.

Hey guys, it will probably be a couple of weeks at least before I can contribute anything to the club. My work schedule has been brutal this past week so I haven't had much time to put into the game yet. I also have to get a feel for playing a Forza game with a wheel...I played the previous games with a controller. Anyway, looking forward to some great experiences with the game and this club in the near future. :cheers:

Loads of Leaderboards to get around and I like the Turn 10 rivals picks.
I assume that there seasonal and will change regularly.

I know were all over the place at the moment. Probably a lot of clubs are.
Some boards have maybe 2 rivals on. Others maybe more.

Maybe we should take a vote or someone delegate a specific board for a week.
Wouldn't stop people from doing there own thing but a lot of fun could be had with 100 members attacking a particular board.

Some great rivalry.

Got lots of ideas for future events. He he.

Great job Jimbo.

I added the logo to my Spec Miata car for my series.

SOVqy.jpg

btw, any chance someone could make a replica of the Forza Planet forum logo?

Sweet. Good to see you representing. 👍

Loads of Leaderboards to get around and I like the Turn 10 rivals picks.
I assume that there seasonal and will change regularly.

I know were all over the place at the moment. Probably a lot of clubs are.
Some boards have maybe 2 rivals on. Others maybe more.

Maybe we should take a vote or someone delegate a specific board for a week.
Wouldn't stop people from doing there own thing but a lot of fun could be had with 100 members attacking a particular board.

Some great rivalry.

Got lots of ideas for future events. He he.

Yeah I have been wondering myself if we should perhaps open another thread titled FPM Rivals for in club rival challenges so members can issue challenges to other members.

For Instance: I ran the Top Gear NSX rival this morning. See if you can beat my time Spagetti.... No really see if you can beat it. I was having some fun with that one. There isn't enough names up on that event from our club yet.

The issue with the design was that a dedicated Forza Planet was created and it would have been odd to have a forza car club with ''Team GTP'' so it kinda put the pressure on us to rethink/redesign/rename the car club.

I love seeing other peoples creations and ideas, so alba and whoever else has a creative side, share with the club.

You got things held down pretty damn good with our club logo. I will stick to using your version on all my club specific liveries. You put in a lot of work and deserve the support.

Yeah I have been wondering myself if we should perhaps open another thread titled FPM Rivals for in club rival challenges so members can issue challenges to other members.

For Instance: I ran the Top Gear NSX rival this morning. See if you can beat my time Spagetti.... No really see if you can beat it. I was having some fun with that one. There isn't enough names up on that event from our club yet.

Well your the prezz, make the call.
Open invite to all members for that event.

I'm away for this weekend. So no Forza for me.

I hope you dont mind I threw the peugot in as a stock car...I was hoping someone in the club hasnt reached lvl 50 in fm3 and would want to drive it.

Oh Chris I wil be having a bash at that when I get back.
The turn 10 stock car picks are a good leveller.

Latest Posts

Back