FP Motorsports

I have no info on it yet, sorry. What happens if you remove the vinyl groups and then try to share (for testing purposes).

Haven't tried yet. I'm going to give that a shot later. Car looks pretty decent. I would hate to have to remove some stuff. I'll figure something out.

Dav11,

I had asked the same question, right above your post I quoted the answer.

zr1chris's Answer

Invites have already been getting sent out. If you have gotten the game already then just send me a FR and I will send you a club invite before the end of the day.

Anyone got any info on this? ^

I'm not 100% sure, but I think if you have locked vinyls on the car thats the problem. I tried uploading a couple designs to the storefront that I was messing around with but it wouldn't let me because I had a couple logos on it that were downloaded.

Really enjoying the game, have put about eight hours into it so far. This is pretty much my first forza (only played 3 about a week before 4 came out) so I'm still checking everything out.... lots to do. :drool:

Picking up my copy tonight, I think I'm already friends with you zr1chris, so I should just get an invite :) can't wait!

I'm not 100% sure, but I think if you have locked vinyls on the car thats the problem. I tried uploading a couple designs to the storefront that I was messing around with but it wouldn't let me because I had a couple logos on it that were downloaded.

Really enjoying the game, have put about eight hours into it so far. This is pretty much my first forza (only played 3 about a week before 4 came out) so I'm still checking everything out.... lots to do. :drool:

Thanks. that's what I have been figuring. I try switching some stuff up tonight and get my car out to the club.

Picking up my copy tonight, I think I'm already friends with you zr1chris, so I should just get an invite :) can't wait!

I'll try and keep an eye out for you. I can't send an invite until you log in to FM4 at least once so if I don't catch you tonight then I will get you in the morning.

Looks like we are short on tuners since only have 6 total tuners according to the doc and I'm not sure if all of them are even in yet.

Also like Peobryant said, the game has only been out for a day. It's going to take tuners time to figure out what works with these new physics.

As soon as I create my Forza 4 profile, I will be game for doing some tunes for the club. Still trying to get to level 50 in FM3, hopefully I can get that done and over with tonight.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

It's official. Here is the new OFFICIAL Club Logo.

IMG147.jpg

Thank You Jimbo for using your talent and taking the time to make this great logo for our club.

I have it available in my storefront. If you can't find it message me and I will send it to you, no problem.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

It's official. Here is the new OFFICIAL Club Logo.

IMG147.jpg

Thank You Jimbo for using your talent and taking the time to make this great logo for our club.

This is fantastic work, i cant wait to get my copy here in the UK and start adding that to all my cars 👍

Looks great guys! I will hopefully see that available for me to download soon!?!?

BTW ZR1Chris, what set of wheels are those?

Looks great guys! I will hopefully see that available for me to download soon!?!?

BTW ZR1Chris, what set of wheels are those?

I forget now. I went through almost every wheel manufacturer looking for a good one. All I can say is that they are somewhere "middle"- "late middle" of the manufacturers list. I'll let you know when I get home later and check.

I was just thinking. How nice would it be to have an in club message board? IMO that would be really great. People can give there opinions on cars in the garage or challenge another member to a certain rivals event, etc, etc..

I forget now. I went through almost every wheel manufacturer looking for a good one. All I can say is that they are somewhere "middle"- "late middle" of the manufacturers list. I'll let you know when I get home later and check...
They are the second option under Hamann

Back