FP_Registry Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 89 comments
Qualifying is still open and will be at least until the title update is released.

Qualifying is still open and will be at least until the title update is released.

I should try to put in a better lap time then, can I re-submit my time in that entry form thingy?

edit: nevermind, readed I could only enter once. lesson learned, should remember for next week 👍

If you've already used the official submission form, then no.

Actually, that's quite untrue. Hang on...

EDIT: 1: I thought I was in the Week 1 thread, so there was a bit of confusion on my behalf. 2: No, sorry.

Welcome to the fold! 👍

I'm off-duty at the moment (not literally, I just don't want to be bothered by anything right now. :lol:) but if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask away. All I ask is that you search through the appropriate threads first.

Ladies and Gents, the FRS Divisions are now LIVE!

Keep in mind that it's a temporary setup. Everything, or almost everything will undergo changes throughout the next couple of weeks, and more information will be added as well. For the time being, have a look here to see where you've placed.

If your ID isn't on the list then that means you haven't qualified.

Is there going to be an overall standings thread or is there even a point system for each week? Just curious.

If someone wants to volunteer their time to maintain a point system, I'm all ears. I just don't have enough time to do it and I know T-12 is in the same boat. I don't mind building the excel sheet initially :)

I would, however like to keep it in my google docs (so all the FRS files are in the same place) and give the FRS Points person full access to the file.

If anyone is interested in this, just shoot me a PM. Of course dedication is a must 👍 Seen as how we are only in week 5, retroactively putting points in won't be too difficult.

EDIT:

Alright so I created a test case point system for us to start with. One spreadsheet for each division and the points will reset every 12 to 16 weeks or so.

More details as we iron out how many points everyone will get and how many weeks until the points reset, etc. Until then, you can bookmark this Google Doc Spreadsheet link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au0wNtb-iPKadElwZGpabzdqVFNvVHo0QUMtRU1rYnc

Jerome

I see you working on yours as well. That is cool. I think I am going to go with my 100pt system and see how the results compare after the "season" is over.

Just submitted my qualifying time! What a blast! That little devil had me all out of sorts!

I know I left a tenth or two out there, but I figured it was my "best effort" after 50 or so laps, 10+ restarts, and 3 times my wife telling me: "JAKE! It's JUST a GAME!" in response to my frustration each time I went off-roading trying to carry to much speed into the first over-the-top turn.

One question for the Admins: I assume that when you say "100% stock" you also mean "default tuning settings required". Is that correct? The aero, roll bars, etc. on the Diablo GTR are adjustable, but I left them alone in the spirit of "stock qualifying".

When do most of you guys race? I know its hard to schedule meets but it would be fun racing you guys in real time.

I agree, some head to head action would be fun. I usually end up in Cycled Production races somewhere in the 9pm - midnight region (central time) although with the end of the school year upon me it's been harder to find good days for more than one or two races.

Feel free to friend me, although I currently lack a working mic :ouch:

I'm pretty sure you're still allowed to join, you'll have to run the qualifier first. The rules say that you're not to discuss any splits or times so I don't think anyone would be able to give you a benchmark time or they'd be disqualified.

Waiting for my application to be accepted. Can't wait to start racing with you guys!

Been backed up a little, I'm going to process new applicants now :)

Is it too late to enter the race series? Anyone got a benchmark time for me?

It's never too late. Just do you very best clean lap for the qualifier run and check the FRS Divisions thread here to find out which division you belong in 👍

My apologies on the delay, I realized I never enabled the email notification when someone fills out the submission form. I now get the email and that should keep me on top of things.

Jerome

Yeah, I asked the same question a while back. The answer that I got from the Mods was: No adjustments are permitted for the qualifier. 100% stock means default tuning settings. Good luck!

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but if I'm changing my XBL username I'm assuming that I just message one of the FRS guys telling them what I've changed it to and it can be swapped all around. I'll probably hold off changing it till the end of this FRS season to make it easier for you guys.

Yep I think I'll be more concerned about it than anyone for the results/points, don't forget to change your displayed gamertag on the forums here and all will be well. We can also edit your name in the Registry when you do this.

Back