FPM Season 3 schedule and standings.

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 826 comments
Well I'm 25 points behind you right now, So from here on out I have to make sure to stay ahead of you in qualifying. I still have yet to do a 5th race as well so I have to hope I can beat you lol.

Well I'm 25 points behind you right now, So from here on out I have to make sure to stay ahead of you in qualifying. I still have yet to do a 5th race as well so I have to hope I can beat you lol.

I think I'll do well at the Alps and Cat School...not sure about Sebring. I ran 2 laps on Alps Festival the other day to get an idea of how my car runs there...set a personal best and should be able to shave a couple of seconds off that time with a good qualifying run. If I could win 2 of the last 3 races I'll have a good chance of winning the championship....I'm guaranteed 2nd or 3rd if I don't win another race. I really hate running qualifying laps, so it will be a struggle for me to win poles. I'm counting on winning races to get big points.

I've had a serious family problem come up. If you guys don't see me on or hear from me for a while, this is why. I can't promise I'll be able to race with you guys for a while...I just don't know right now.

Very respectable time Wiggs! I just finished watching Goodfellas with some friends, great movie!! Don't have the energy to do any hotlapping tonight... And this time I really mean it... :lol:

Sorry to hear that Wiggs. I hope everything goes alright..

Yeah Wiggs do what ya have to!

Very respectable time Wiggs! I just finished watching Goodfellas with some friends, great movie!! Don't have the energy to do any hotlapping tonight... And this time I really mean it... :lol:

Thanks guys. I played today for the first time in about a week...just trying to get my mind off some of the drama going on right now. :( Didn't really work though. I don't know if I'll be racing Saturday. Forcone, I know better than to listen to you. :) I know you can't stand to finish second.

^^^^^Throw in a FPS game...that usualy relievs my stress/worries.....

I played a little Resident Evil 6 on the PS3 today too. I couldn't really get into it....gaming isn't doing it for me right now. I'm looking for things to get better soon though. Gotta stay positive.

Keep your chin up.....Just keep in mind that what ever is bothering your there is someone else in the world in ALOT worse shape......

Qualifying results are in....

B-Class

1. Teewiggs 10
2. Forcone 9
3. LoadedLove 8
4. I7akk0N 7

R2-Class

1. zr1chris 10
2. SilentDrifterGT 9

I'm not going to be able to race Saturday due to work. I really like this track too. :(

Who's coming? Wiggs probably won't, you Forcone? If you're the only one you might want to get yourself a reliable R2 car..

[terrible showing off going on here]
systeemfoto.jpg

:D :D :D :D Me so happy! Going to run sweet on iRacing!

Who's coming? Wiggs probably won't, you Forcone? If you're the only one you might want to get yourself a reliable R2 car..

[terrible showing off going on here]
systeemfoto.jpg

:D :D :D :D Me so happy! Going to run sweet on iRacing!

Sweet! I should upgrade my pc too soon...! Yeah I'm racing, now we're just waiting for you to show up!

Hahaha lol :lol: I wasn't too late was I?

Interesting race.... Very hard start, tough battles but I think all clean? Tried to stick behind Fezz but I crashed, then Silent overtook me and I was hunting for him the whole race. When I finally got a bit closer there was a big crash :( What happened?

Hahaha lol :lol: I wasn't too late was I?

Interesting race.... Very hard start, tough battles but I think all clean? Tried to stick behind Fezz but I crashed, then Silent overtook me and I was hunting for him the whole race. When I finally got a bit closer there was a big crash :( What happened?

I got bumped a little when I was going around one of the slower cars, which spun me right into hennessey.

You were just in time Carlos. 👍

What a great turnout today guys. Had a couple non-regulars. Had them start at the back in b-class. As for R2 what I did is whoever didn't qualify lined up by season points.

Now for the results...

B-Class

1. Forcone 20
2. I7akk0N 16
3. Frizbe21 14
4. saskman2010 13

R2-Class

1. zr1chris 20
2. Fezz ST 16
3. Carlos Sultana 14
4. SilentDrifterGT 13
5. hennessey861 12

How you liked my barrel roll Chris? That was INTENSE! :lol:

I was wondering what the heck happened to you there. :lol: I'm just glad I was able to get around you. :boggled:

edit: Your link isn't working.

I noticed my car parked right in the middle of the track after the AI took over it too.

Back