FPM Season 3 schedule and standings.

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 826 comments
I was wondering what the heck happened to you there. :lol: I'm just glad I was able to get around you. :boggled:

edit: Your link isn't working.

I noticed my car parked right in the middle of the track after the AI took over it too.

Oh it must be my "personal link" :P

Who's coming? Wiggs probably won't, you Forcone? If you're the only one you might want to get yourself a reliable R2 car..

[terrible showing off going on here]
systeemfoto.jpg

:D :D :D :D Me so happy! Going to run sweet on iRacing!

I hate you a little bit now :D I've been playing iracing at a friends house and I love it. I am seriously considering getting rid of my consoles and getting a PC.

I'm out for Catalunya School Circuit. Not a fan of mini circuits. Good race on Alps!:) I'll be back for Sebring Club, a personal fav of mine.

The next two weeks will be interesting. Only two points separate us Chris.

I noticed that and we both have our 5 races so all we can do is improve on our worst finish. That was a big win for me today. Qualifying is going to mean allot these last 2 weeks.

Yeah, just found out, I might not be able to attend the last Saturday's race. I will be out of town, helping out my uncle, hanging up some doors.

Hmm, the times I didn't qualify are costly now. Must stay in front of the Fezz though :D

I hate you a little bit now :D I've been playing iracing at a friends house and I love it. I am seriously considering getting rid of my consoles and getting a PC.

Hehe :D iRacing is very nice yes. I don't know if it's worth getting rid of your consoles but it's worth a new pc for me :D

Not a single B-class car has qualified yet? Where is everyone? :(

Come on guys! Only a week and a half left in season 3. Lets finish this thing. :cheers:

Not a single B-class car has qualified yet? Where is everyone? :(

Come on guys! Only a week and a half left in season 3. Lets finish this thing. :cheers:

That's right! I'll have to drag myself in to Forza but I'll going to take a shot!

Managed a few hasty laps before going to work 👍 I really love this track! I actually love all the small technical tracks... That might be because I prefer the slower cars - and they're great fun to throw around these twisty tiny circuits!

Thanks Carlos. :D

Qualifying results are in and sadly only 1 B-Class car. :( Forcone, you could have ran a 10 minute lap and still got the poll. :lol:

B-Class

1. Forcone 10

R2-Class

1. zr1chris 10
2. CarlosSultana 9
3. SilentDrifterGT 8

I guess I should have ran some more laps. I'm not pleased with the lack of grip I have.

Right now I've been trying to work a meeting with a guy, on swapping our front bumper, grill, and headlights on our Jeeps. He's about 4 hours away from my place, and just trying to figure out when and how we should do this.

Thanks Carlos. :D

Qualifying results are in and sadly only 1 B-Class car. :( Forcone, you could have ran a 10 minute lap and still got the poll. :lol:

B-Class

1. Forcone 10

R2-Class

1. zr1chris 10
2. CarlosSultana 9
3. SilentDrifterGT 8

Gladly I didn't, that would've been shameful :lol: Hardly a victory for me... :P

That was alot of fun! Don't know who I was battling, first I thought hennessey was behind me, then I made a mistake and chris came by.. Had a lot of fun with Chris though :D nice race man!

I think Carlos was sandbagging a bit in qualifying. :lol: Good race. I was pushing a bit too hard with 3 to go.

OP updated

Some B-Class cars would have really changed things a bit on this track. We would have been lapping them constentley on such a small track

I didn't get any sleep last night, and over slept the race. Sucks that I missed it, even though I don't think I would have beat Chris. I know for sure, I won't be able to race next weekend, but I'll still try and do some qualifying runs.

I think Carlos was sandbagging a bit in qualifying. :lol: Good race. I was pushing a bit too hard with 3 to go.

OP updated

Some B-Class cars would have really changed things a bit on this track. We would have been lapping them constentley on such a small track

Haha well I don't know of you were watching my race lines in the first 20 laps, but I really had trouble to stay in line, though with almost 25% more downforce than in qualifying.. :boggled: Took a while to adjust to that some how. Luckily you weren't in the best shape today! :D

B class would've made it much more interesting, it's a shame really exactly this race isn't multi-class. I think B class would've done twice the time!

DON'T FORGET PETIT LE MANS TODAY!! STARTING IN 12HOURS!!

and this happened yesterday..
deltawing-Petit-Le-Mans-crash-1.jpg

Back