=== FREDDYs GALLERY === 7 STAR HONDA ===

• Thread starter freddy86
  • 1,505 comments
Honda HSC at Grand Valley
May 17th, 2007

<click for full size>

<click for full size>

Comment: In the first one I wanted to experiment a little. The background (i.e. the landscape) should look as if it's a bit foggy. The dark tone in the picture was meant to create a better feeling. The 2nd one is just a capture of the car driving past a very nice sky.

Yeah, so both was a very good experiments then! I love that kind of pics because they have a good photographic interest rather a standard 3/4 view cameras.

Salu2.alexwrc

the second one is sweet. love the skies on that pic. the first one i get a cold and somewhat mysterious feel to it. i dont know why. still like the second one more. it screams good times!

2nd shot I'm particularly liking both the sky and the headlights, the way that transparent bulge getting some sun light looks against the dark wall.
The wheel blur loks a bif strange, though.

1st shot is my favorite, I'm a sucker for this kind of dramatic light/shadow images, and yours works just fine. Beautiful light shining on the hood, and the haze effect on the outside is nailed down pretty well.

Pretty cool, fred! :cheers:

BMW K 1200 S Castrol Racing Team '06: Sweet angle on that Fred, you really feel the sense of speed with that angle, composition and the blur you used. As always great control of the colour and lighting.

Honda Fireblade:
Very nice composition and lighting, I like the angle of the bike too. Also nice colour. Overall great shot. 👍

Honda HSC: I love the look of this car and you have taken two awesome shots, you do well with that location at Grand Valley. Sweet lighting in both shots and I agree with Cod, you did a great job with the fog in the first shot.

Awesome work Fred, looking forward to your next update. 👍

Thanks alex (especially for comment number 2! :) ), drift and ray. Here's the next update... 👍

GHOSTRIDER
May 21st, 2007

<click for full size>

<click for full size>

Awesome job Freddy!!!!
Both shots are really good, but the 2nd one has a unique style, fits well the Ghostrider mood!!! Well done Freddy:)
Always good to check your bikes...and cars:tup:

Sweet shots Fred, you do wonders in TT. The look of the first one is really nice , I love the second shot. Great lighting in both especially the second and real nice colours too.
You handle light in your shots really well, do you do most of it in PS or is it mostly how you set up your lighting in GT and TT?

Superb shots as usual, look forward to the next Fred update. 👍

Haha, you got it LGF! I haven't already saw the film (A pure commercial production...), but there are nothing like the real Ghostrider myth! I love your idea and even I'd like to see a 2nd part performing a wild style. The last pic is significantly better because it really gives the dark and enigmatic feeling of that crazy guy.

If someone like to see the 5 trailers of Gostrider, just take a quick look to this entry in my weblog autoD&M.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks for that positive feedback from all of you!

Drift: I only do the preparation with the game itself (especially the white balance is always a bit on the red side). When taking the shot I actually know how I want it to look like as final result. But sadly that can only be achieved with PS.

THE REAL GHOSTRIDER
May 22nd, 2007

<click for full size>

<click for full size>

Comment:
For this 2nd ghostrider update I used the title recommended by LGF and the advice from alexwrc. So now he should be more on the wild side. I didn't want to take a wheelie shot again because they are too often seen imo. In the first I took a stoppie shot and in the 2nd the standard burnout which never dissapoints. Hope you guys like it as much as my last update of the ghostrider! !!Don't try this at home!!

Some great shots freddy, that Hayabusa is awesome. The second shot I really like, it looks like he's looking into the camera, a little spooky looking too.

Two more amazing TT shots from you Fred, I always love the lighting and colour you achieve in your shots. These shots really suit that dark look, very menacing.
Is that smoke all from TT?
Keep it up Fred, look forward to seeing what you come up with next. 👍

These are looking great, fred!

The 1st shot of Part I is very realistic, the bike looks great, nice sense of speed and sweet angle. 2nd shot has a great angle too, although it seems a tad dark (matches the movie...).

On Part II, both are really nice, but the reflections on the windshield on the 1st shot really makes it for me. Did you add any smoke on the 2nd shot?

Thanks a lot guys! The smoke in the 2nd shot was mostly added with ps because burnouts in tt don't really work well.

To make some things clear: the shots are inspired by the swedish ghost rider and not the adaption of the comic with nicolas cage.

Back