=== FREDDYs GALLERY === 7 STAR HONDA ===

• Thread starter freddy86
  • 1,505 comments
Ghostrider đź‘Ť crazy guy
All shots are nicely composed, but I like the most are the colour and dark atmosphere
kinda like showing that guy only comes out to play during the night

Thanks a lot for your comments franz and LGF.

W I D E S C R E E N
May 28th, 2007

<click for full size>

<click for full size>

Bonus: My Entry for this weeks TT Competition

<click for full size>

Awesome widescreens! like other said the 2nd is the best
maybe the composition is better that others
TT's widescreen mode is very addictive I must say

i'm jealous. the widescreen looks so damn good. i love it. great tone for both of them too. i'm still thinking if i should pick up TT again just for the sake of the photomode adventure. hmm....

Thanks everybody for the comments. That 2nd shot was my favourite too but I can't use it as entry because there's just a bit too much editing in it. Maybe I can change it a little...to fit the rules.

They are wonderfull, freddy:)

Edit: They are even better, now I've had a closer look.:P

The second one is superb! I like the atmosphere you've given to it. nice angle too.đź‘Ť

Nice update Freddy, but the thing I like the most in this shot is the headlight on that GSX-R 1000.

Thats a very cool shot!! Like TVR said...the detail of the headlight is great, really nice captured!!
BTW, when can we see a GT4 update?:)
Keep up your cool work, with the bikes of TT and the cars of GT4!!
:cheers: Freddy

Nice shot! Awesome composition and that headlight is cool to look at. Also the 2nd shot in your last update is really good too.

Now thats HOT Freddy!!!
Reminds me your entry in the last edition of the Tournament!!
Love the "warm" tone of the shot, very nicely done!!
Cool reflection too:tup:
5 stars update IMO, well done!!!

W:eek:W!​

I was near to miss this one! Very amazing one man, I love the mixed intense light details with environmental reflections over upper surfaces. That NSX could be perfect to enter in a competition.

Salu2.alexwrc

damn! these last updates are awesome. the Yoshimura happens to be my favorite bike in the whole world! and you've captured it nicely. the action looks wild, and i love the darkness too. the NSX is so smooth. the blur looks so good with the picture as well. great updates all together !!

freddy - your entries awesome (and it also got my vote)

isnt it hard to go back to gt4 photo mode after being able to switch back and forth between wide and normal screen on tt?

Thanks for the great replies people. ES it really is difficult to not be able to use the widescreen mode. Also bikes have more interesting edges and parts to take shots of...

Latest Posts

Back