Free Chrome Paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yaycandy69
  • 85 comments
  • 3,936 views

Yaycandy69

(Banned)
Messages
423
Messages
Way to many accounts.
Messages
Sending Account: Yaycandy69
Free Chrome Paint. All free like my other threads. Just put down your PSN and add me on yaycandy69 and ill send you free chrome paint. I can Probably send out 5 a day. Send something back only if you want to.
 
hey mate, i noticed it says you have almost every car in the game, do you have the sauber mercedes or the Toyota GT one? I dont really have that much i can tried as you probably have everything but let me know anyway.
 
Sorry i didnt mean to deny all those friend request. I didnt come back to this thread so i didnt know who those accounts were
 
CRAB_SG is my PSN,thanks in advance!
 
PSN: Phillguy

Thanks
 
q445187

Thanks bro!
 
PSN machate-man
thanks
 
PSN: S05OOD

Would look epic on my 458 Italia
 
PSN: callumcalzar

Not fussed what colour - just preferably not pink or purple :S
 
psn: treuzel75

i'll send something nice back

thanks
 
PSN
NoxNoctisUmbra

By the way, any cool Matte Black? Would love to paint my Ford GT in that color.
 
yes please
psn: tonykerry355
thanks.
 
PSN: GTracer-v
thanks for your help
 
I would like a chrome paint
My psn is Ascari88, thanks in advance
 
hi man..

i would like a chrome paint.
psn: thariq_8

thx in advance..
 
PSN: sunnygsm

Will try to return a paint
 
PSN : GTP_BongoManCan
 
My PSN is GTP_ARP93. I'll send you anytghing from my garage for your troubles 👍. Thanks in advance man!
 
angrykoala_89


also thanks alot man for this.
 
Back