Free Chrome Paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yaycandy69
  • 85 comments
  • 3,936 views
thanks man

PSN: GTP_leowan731
 
Thanks, bud!

My PSN: X5_35d
 
Sweet deal man!

PSN: Noob616
 
My Psn: STANG20100

thanks!!
 
PSN: crashbandicootx (lol old username it is)
Will send something back at my will. Thanks...
 
Would love some chrome! Thanks! :)

PSN: MindlessRiff
 
PSN: Brainman453. Thanks a bunch.
 
PSN: sykkuno

thanks man! i will try to send somethin nice back!
 
Darrell-ere
 
PSN vicgtr
please and thank you
 
PSN: GTMiK3

thanks in advance! will send you back some mattes
 
Id like one thanks. fhe_crazy_man. Ive already added you on yaycandy21. Ill add on 69 as well
 
Please send the chrome to : Love4heineken
thank you very much!
 
I'd like to have a chrome paint chip too, as the game didn't gave me one when I reached 90 cars :(

PSN: padddo94

Thanks =)
 
PSN: GumI8all .

Thanks a bunch!!
 
PSN: lekkerdinghy
Already thanks a lot for your giveness!
 
I'd like to have a chrome paint chip too, as the game didn't gave me one when I reached 90 cars :(

PSN: padddo94

Thanks =)

Its give you chrome at random. I got one for 10cars on my other account
 
If you're still giving away chrome paint, add me sir. I'm gona change all my passionate pink rides to chrome ones hopefully:tup:
 
As mentioned above, I would love some chrome please :) PSN - ollocon

I can give you an LFA or something for your troubles
 
Back