Free Hot Wheels Pack

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 36 comments
I see they are tipping their hand to the usual quality of online racing in that clip of the Twin Mill and the Stingray on the front straight of Daytona.

I was disappointed with this DLC thinking that this was included in car pass.
However, knowing that it is not so, I can greet this DLC with a smile.
Especially I'm looking forward to HW Beetle.
This car looks better than the standard Beetle fitted with Cragar SS or American Racing.

33. '69 Camaro.jpg

FTX85_c_18_003.jpg

FKV87_c_18_003.jpg

A wonderful collaboration between Mattel and T10.
They made these toys a real car in the game.

Well I didn't see that coming. My thoughts, I would have rather seen those in horizon 4 for sure......buttttt it's free and it's more content so I can't complain much. Thanks T10

Am i the only one who thinks this game has more than enough cars now? A new track or two would be more welcome.
I am satisfied with the roster although a small amount of additions would be welcomed like modern prototype racers and GT cars. But yeah we need at least 2 tracks added to feel complete.

Looking at the suits, they have one for the 1950s but not the 1960s which is odd since there were no Hot Wheels in the 1950s. I think they simply mislabeled it.

Horizon 4 unfortunately never worked on my PC so I got a refund.

So I'm pretty happy that Motorsports 7 is still getting content and support. I'm not even going to lie. I would actually pay for this. Those torque thrust wheels on that bettle are gorgeous! We should be able to customize wheels with offset like that

I could honestly not care less... I don't see a need for any of those cars in FM7. Sure I like that they keep supporting FM7 and bringing new content and updates, but IMHO these cars have no place in a Motorsport game.

I hope we get a decent car pack soon!

Am i the only one who thinks this game has more than enough cars now? A new track or two would be more welcome.

Free cars are fun but dull quickly.

The "ton of time" they've been granted to continue with FM7 in my opinion needs to be used for physics, multiplayer, and FFB improvements.

There is plenty of content here, now lets polish it please.

Oh... And FOV ADJUSTABILITY!
Please.

but I sure hope they get added to FH4.
From your mouth to your chosen deity's ears (assuming your chosen deity has ears. Or no deity at all, that's cool, too. Who am I to judge?)

I couldn't agree more! I am having extreme difficulty keeping my garage below the 900 car maximum. With all the prize cars from Forzathon, Weekly and Monthly League play, Bounty Hunter Rivals Challenges and the Forza RC live stream prizes, it's getting hard to manage my garage. Plus, most of those prize cars can't be auctioned or sold, you simply have to 'get rid of it'. For nothing? I just don't understand what the problem with allowing us to sell them off for a fraction of the cost at the very least. Especially now that the Auction house is "dead". (nothing is really selling, even the FE edition cars, only low serial numbered Specialty Dealer cars have any particular luck).

In a perfect Forza world T10 would unexpectedly drop a free booster pack of 3 handpicked IMSA cars this month, a 1976 Chevy dekon Monza, a 1995 Riley mkIII prototype, and something like a 2016 Ferrari 488GTE. Then for December to finish off the year, do a small expansion pack with a new track which would be Mid-Ohio with 2 layouts and a rain option also with the inclusion of 5 new imsa cars; a 2017 Cadillac V.r dpi, 2017 Mazda RT24-p dpi, 2017 Nissan patron tequila dpi, 2018 Audi r8 lms, 2018 Mercedes AMG gt3. 2019 we would continue to get monthly free spotlight cars for the whole year and an Indy car Expansion sometime around spring maybe early April, with the inclusion of Texas motor speedway and all the 2018-2019 updated Indy car models. Then one more dlc pack around summertime with all the cars we have seen or known of throughout the leaks plus some. The Lexus RCF GT3, Porsche 917/20, the 2016 Honda Civic GRC, Infiniti Q60, 1989 Ford Taurus SHO, 2018 Nio Ep9, and a 2019 Chevy Corvette zr1...all the while still fixing all the bugs, issues and lack of details still plauging this game until the end of next year where realistically this game should be complete by then...but again that would be in a perfect forza world :indiff::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Glad to see this free bonus. I kinda felt they wanted to add a little more pizzazz to make the upcoming November patch special. The Twin Mill in FH4 looks pretty awesome in this 50th anniversary livery. The matte with gold looks really nice.

Of course, watching the trailer, once again Turn 10/MS are continuing with the missing SS badges nonsense, with the Camaro. :rolleyes:

Good news, even better is that there's another pack in the car pass :)
Those cars will be a lot of fun to drive I think :)

Any idea when it will be released?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back