Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,437 views
Can people stop stealing my ruf's ;) seriously though congrats
 
Utopianx
TY I'll take the Supra, FR on it's way in a second as soon as PS3 starts up.. Can I also choose which polarized I would like it in?

Had the car painted. What were you thinking for a color?
 
so you mean the word is not woodren/redwoon/newrood?
 
Ahh it's okay, was going to say 007 but anything is fine =) FR sent
 
LOLOL :banghead: I should have filmed me trying to guess it. Duckface and all.

Worst thing, the answer was right there, staring me in the face.

Priceless!

I'm an a:censored:s.
 
Chico acsc
LOLOL :banghead: I should have filmed me trying to guess it. Duckface and all.

Worst thing, the answer was right there, staring me in the face.

Priceless!

I'm an a:censored:s.

I was having problems too :P We are two
 
I was suspicious when scrabble word finder didnt help :lol:
 
Haha there is always a clue! Glad everyone had fun. Gotta run! Be on tommorrow sponsored by one of the Usual Suspects ;)
 
I was suspicious when scrabble word finder didnt help :lol:

I had a little help.. Was playing riddle games with friends this weekend and heard that one =P
 
ActionJackson7
Haha there is always a clue! Glad everyone had fun. Gotta run be in tommorrow sponsored by one of the Usual Suspects ;)

Oooh sounds intresting
 
Haha there is always a clue! Glad everyone had fun. Gotta run! Be on tommorrow sponsored by one of the Usual Suspects ;)

Yeah I should have remembered that, from past experiences...

👍
 
Chico acsc
5 bucks it went to "ActionJackson7" on PSN. :D

Probably right. Put it on my tab!

I should make that known on my OP!
 
Bingo! =P

:D

Damn. No one bet against me!

EDIT: I'm imagining the look on the guys' face:

"WTH? An FR with Supra on it? Don't tell me cars salesmen are already on PSN! Must be some kind of scam!"

:D:D:D
 
Thanks for the car mate! great color =)
 
No problem.
#15 Sent.

Well, all things must come to an end and while I had fun doing this it took some time putting it together. I am gonna be starting up pretty quickly here for spring time. I dont know there may be someone who continues this or does something like it.

But want to thank everyone who participated, especially the regulars. It was a blast! I may come back and do this again someday.
 
Last edited:
ActionJackson7
No problem.
#15 Sent.

Well, all things must come to an end and while I had fun doing this it took some time putting it together. I am gonna be starting up pretty quickly here for spring time. I dont know there may be someone who continues this or does something like it.

But want to thank everyone who participated, especially the regulars. It was a blast! I may come back and do this again someday.

I might continue it but it would have to be on weekdays only.
 
No problem.
#15 Sent.

Well, all things must come to an end and while I had fun doing this it took some time putting it together. I am gonna be starting up pretty quickly here for spring time. I dont know there may be someone who continues this or does something like it.

But want to thank everyone who participated, especially the regulars. It was a blast! I may come back and do this again someday.



A big hand with a thumb to ActionJackson, for entertaining, mindboggling and rewarding the members of this forum!

👍

Cheers mate, and kudos for coming up with this thread! Thanks!

:cheers:
 
ActionJackson7
No problem.
#15 Sent.

Well, all things must come to an end and while I had fun doing this it took some time putting it together. I am gonna be starting up pretty quickly here for spring time. I dont know there may be someone who continues this or does something like it.

But want to thank everyone who participated, especially the regulars. It was a blast! I may come back and do this again someday.

There's seems there's an intrested party over here ;)
 
Thanks Chico! Enjoyed the sense of humor! I will still be on from time to time, i may even sneak in to win a free car!

Those of you who I have added on PSN shoot me a message if you ever need anything.

I woke up this morning trying to think of cars for the day!
 
Looks like its my job to think of the cars ;)

Wrapture im making a new thread as continuation and would you be interested in offering up on weekend so I can trade for
Some special stock

Ps my trade thread proposed In marketplace will end up as prizes
 
mjm_98
Looks like its my job to think of the cars ;)

Wrapture im making a new thread as continuation and would you be interested in offering up on weekend so I can trade for
Some special stock

Ps my trade thread proposed In marketplace will end up as prizes

I might be able to trade every other saturday but Sunday is out of the question.
 
That's fine mate it was more if you wanted part of thread you can offer the cars then ;) the offer is always open
 
The new thread has similar name ;)

Edit what a way to end with the threads 600th post
 
Last edited:
Back