Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,438 views
ActionJackson7
Winner. 3 in a row!!

This is unreal. :lol:

I think I'm going to sit out for the next question and let somebody else have a go. 👍

I'll let you know which car I'd like in a few minutes.
 
At least i answered right?
 
jkt008
This is unreal. :lol:

I think I'm going to sit out for the next question and let somebody else have a go. 👍

I'll let you know which car I'd like in a few minutes.

Haha you may have to make me put a rule. 3 in a row you sit one day! Let me know and I will get it to you.
 
Thenextbob
Is this droid a red C3PO?

I believe your right.

Edit: Im not 100% but everything I know would have been easy. I did a little research and this still seemed easy. Thats ok tho!
 
I've decided on my prize.

A Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 '09 in GT-FLUORESCENCE 006. Thanks. :)
 
jkt008
I've decided on my prize.

A Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 '09 in GT-FLUORESCENCE 006. Thanks. :)

--' just when i got time ti answer u do it too late >:(
 
jkt008
i've decided on my prize.

A chevrolet corvette zr1 '09 in gt-fluorescence 006. Thanks. :)


#13
sent
 
jkt008
Received. Thanks.

You keeping the hood? I thought it looked right w the color. Nice pick! Painted the rims in nero nemesis.
 
ActionJackson7
You keeping the hood? I thought it looked right w the color. Nice pick! Painted the rims in nero nemesis.

Yep, the hood looks great. :) Thanks for the rims as well.
 
missed yesterday's :0( was good question too... But will be here tonight..
 
Pottert
missed yesterday's :0( was good question too... But will be here tonight..

Thats cool. Figured you were busy! I didnt have much time to set up cars today my daughters first birthday party!

I think the RM choice is a good one tho.
 
Ohhhh yes ;) just sending pm

Happy birthday to you're daughter
 
Last edited:
Thats cool. Figured you were busy! I didnt have much time to set up cars today my daughters first birthday party!

I think the RM choice is a good one tho.

Happy Birthday to her!

You should skip the question today and give her the car, instead! :D
 
Chico acsc
Happy Birthday to her!

You should skip the question today and give her the car, instead! :D

Tonights is a good one I think. Relatively easy I guess!

Maybe the color will be "girly" for the RM!
 
alway's wanted a pink lotus ;0)
 
7pm EST/right at reset tonight!
 
Thinking cap is on .,.. and does the vette come with Barbie?
 
Pottert
Thinking cap is on .,.. and does the vette come with Barbie?

Haha! As a matter of fact it does. Check the trunk when you get it!

Getting ready to type it up now!
 
By completing 1000 pushups in the alloyed time
 
mjm_98
By completing 1000 pushups in the alloyed time

It says 2-3000 push ups so he did 2 and said pay me my money. Its a good one to get your friends with!
 
I was also right just too slow
 
Chico acsc
He did two pushups.

Nice job! Let me know whick RM and paint or I can pick one for you . Either way!
 
It says 2-3000 push ups so he did 2 and said pay me my money. Its a good one to get your friends with!

I can't lie..that took me a minute.:lol: good one.👍
 
Back