Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,438 views
Rob192005
I can't lie..that took me a minute.:lol: good one.👍

Make some money from your friends with it!
 
Nice job guy's, as alway's great question Action..
 
Great job to the winner. 👍

Also a fantastic question Action. :D
 
Nice job! Let me know whick RM and paint or I can pick one for you . Either way!

Yipee! :dopey:

I would like the Vette ZR1 RM, please! Any color's fine!

Many thanks!
 
Car received! Many thanks for all the work on it! 👍

:bowdown:

Anything you need, let me know!

Cheers
 
Chico acsc
Car received! Many thanks for all the work on it! 👍

:bowdown:

Anything you need, let me know!

Cheers

No problem! Car SENT #14!
 
Anyone need some paints? Can send in two hours or so when I get everyone to bed.
 
Cars look sewwwweeet and pm sent ;)
 
mjm_98
Cars look sewwwweeet and pm sent ;)

On my iPhone so it takes me a few to delete. Im good with all of it!

When you get a definite car selection for tommorrow let me know.
 
The new pm is the car selection sorry I dont know if i put it correctly mate
 
mjm_98
The new pm is the car selection sorry I dont know if i put it correctly mate

Ok no I got it! Corrected.
 
ready.. aim ... fire
 
tough choice of cars ..... hmmm.... thinking TKII
 
My phone died of course. Going to type it up now...
 
ActionJackson7
My phone died of course. Going to type it up now...

Happens all the time. lol
 
ActionJackson7
My phone died of course. Going to type it up now...

Type what?The todays challange?
 
woo hooooooooo.....


anxiety level rising
 
Thenextbob
Yay and im online now :D

lol. Im checking to see how many people are viewing it.
 
Come my precious come fly away with me
 
New Door = One Word in itself

I mean, New Door spells One Word, if you rework it.
 
Yep you can. The word is One Word.

Edit: Too slow.
 
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU Is hard to be a Brazilian trying to do english challanges and with only 13 years old!
EDIT:At least im an expert compared with my friends
 
Back