Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,434 views
f1_stig
i did (2^a)+1
a=Day

but now that i look it should be (2^a)-1

Youre wrong but ok. New topic or discuss somewhere else please.

Edit- I offered you some free paint for your formula so take it or leave it.
 
f1_stig
sorry, i will stop

I definitely think there is an argument but the point of the riddle was answered I guess. I will be more heads up, but it was funny I put the answer in the question.

Tonights will be more definite.
 
ActionJackson7
I definitely think there is an argument but the point of the riddle was answered I guess. I will be more heads up, but it was funny I put the answer in the question.

Tonights will be more definite.

Ok cool. I really want the charger.
 
Classic muscle my fav.. woohoo.. better not miss it tonight LOL
 
36 yard field goal
 
I just watched that GTO go driving by... "that's not a tear, it's just a little dust in my eye"
 
I am having a foot ball pro answer the question. I will post a pic for confirmation.
 
wrapture
I am having a foot ball pro answer the question. I will post a pic for confirmation.

Played the game my whole life could do this in my sleep. Post it
 
ActionJackson7
Played the game my whole life could do this in my sleep. Post it

Ok i will.
 
Gonna have to start bringing pro's with me :0)
 
Maybe its tougher than i thought.

I have reread.. and found my error.. think I have it..

waiting for someone to get it right so I can find out..
 
Or 49 yards. Not sure how many times I can guess
 
rohinghai
Or 49 yards. Not sure how many times I can guess

Close. But nope. We'll see didnt want to do this all nite.
 
The CFL has very different rules so I'm not very familiar with the NFLs. Because in he cfl, the uprights are right at the 0 yard line, rather then being pushed back like in the nfl.
 
rohinghai
The CFL has very different rules so I'm not very familiar with the NFLs. Because in he cfl, the uprights are right at the 0 yard line, rather then being pushed back like in the nfl.

Very important...i have a back up one thats easier i think
 
I may reopen this...and if someone else gets that one ill send a car
 
Back