Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,435 views
If you do use the backup one can i answer since it is a different question?
 
My question is did he make the field goal..?
 
So what's the right answer?
 
No. Im changing it may be a bit.

are you sure that's wrong? i just did the math and that should be correct assuming you're accounting for the yardage of the end zone and the extra yardage for the long snap
 
I did the math and I got 64 yards. 10 yard end zone and an 8 yard snap
 
*Synchronizing Watch*
 
I did the math and I got 64 yards. 10 yard end zone and an 8 yard snap

the snap is only 7 yards lol.. but 64 is incorrect.. i would double check but the question is gone :x
 
Utopianx
the snap is only 7 yards lol.. but 64 is incorrect.. i would double check but the question is gone :x

I wrote it down lol.
Start at the 36, add 17, sac for 8 yards, add 11, add 16, sac for 3 and sac for 5. Then 2 incomplete passes
 
Utopianx
the snap is only 7 yards lol.. but 64 is incorrect.. i would double check but the question is gone :x

Im gonna do another getting my son back to bed. The answer was 53 yards. Add up the numbers you get a gain of 33 that puts you on the 31 plus the 5 yard penalty 36yd line add 10 for endzone and 7 for snap gives you...53
 
Im gonna do another getting my son back to bed. The answer was 53 yards. Add up the numbers you get a gain of 33 that puts you on the 31 plus the 5 yard penalty 36yd line add 10 for endzone and 7 for snap gives you...53

you're correct i got an extra 5 from somewhere lol.. or missed the 5 yard penalty maybe.. i dunno
 
crap, I see why, I know what it is if no one else can get it
 
21
original 15 plus 5 (15/3)
20 plus 1 (5/3)
21
 
Back