Free Usable EDGE UPC for FREE GT5 DLC *E-MAIL RULES CHANGE*

Thanks for sharing!

It kind of baffles the mind that a company that sells the same products to Canadians couldn't be brought to offer the same promotional material for imaginary cars which are already on our discs in Canada too. It's not like it was a contest that must follow international/provincial regulations. And all they wanted to do was send product info via email. My igloo has broadband. I even already use their products...maybe we Canadians should boycott their products until they treat us the same. Time to grow beards. lol

Just tested and confirmed that it works with a Canadian PSN!~
I've got a Japanese PS3 in Canada using a Canadian PSN account and I followed the instructions by the OP and it works. So Canadians, rejoice.. x)

Cant use it because i have a PAL ps3.
Got the PSN code, but can't use it :( so to a lucky someone...

R3RH-BJN4-TCHG

Cant use it because i have a PAL ps3.
Got the PSN code, but can't use it :( so to a lucky someone...

R3RH-BJN4-TCHG

Thank you so much man! I tried entering the code from the OP and it said it was used too much, then i entered your code in the PS store and boom its in my garage.

Thank you so much man! I tried entering the code from the OP and it said it was used too much, then i entered your code in the PS store and boom its in my garage.

Glad i can help mate :)

Should we call it the "Camaro SS White Line Edition"?

Sweet...

gt5camerossedge04.jpg

gt5camerossedge02.jpg

gt5camerossedge06.jpg

gt5camerossedge05.jpg

I already got mine fully tuned..

671 HP 606 Torque.
@0 miles

I put the chrome 5 spoke wheels that has white goodyear letters on the tires on it,

Front Aero Type B
Rear Aero Type B
Wing A (i dont like the huge wings, type A is a lip spoiler. Looks good)

All that with the body color CF hood and fully customizable suspension, this things looks sharp!!!!

thanks very much for this! i already got the code and will redeem it later when i go online on PS3! :D

Updated OP

I used the origional 31 times.
Once for GT5 car, once for the killzone 3 retro pack(its $5 on PSN)
and 29 times for killzone 3 upgrade points. I had only unlocked enough to max out 1 class and then I hit this wall where it was taking hours to get a single upgrade point and was feeling outclassed by special abilities and weapons of others on the servers. Basically I was able to cap most my stuff out saving me hundreds of hours of "grinding" and can just play the game now :)
Anyone else wondering, redeem a bunch of upgrade point codes, as many as u can handle doing. Start KZ3, you'll notice you only get 3 points...but if you go back to the main screen and then log back to multiplayer, your have 6, 9, 12, etc.

^^^^^^^^^
Shhhhh dude. This is how these kind of things get stopped. Don't spread the word and get it ruined/patched in kz3.

Last edited:
Back