Free Usable EDGE UPC for FREE GT5 DLC *E-MAIL RULES CHANGE*

I'm really sorry if I bothered anybody by single handedly ruining the "exclusivity" of this car. I just thought many GTPers would love to have this. Once again, I apologize to all I have inconvenienced.

Well they posted the same code on every single can, so i'm sure it was going to be leaked out anyways

Thanks for posting this... seeing how I been shaving for the past 20 years I think the razor industry owes me a freebie at this point. ;)

BigMackAttack
Dont need to put your PSN email in the email slot.
Yes, you enter the xxxx-xxxx-xxxx code in the playstation store after the entry process.
it didn't give me a code it said enter the code you used but I tried on another thread's code it didn't work do I have to wait a while?

it didn't give me a code it said enter the code you used but I tried on another thread's code it didn't work do I have to wait a while?

Yes, enter the code I gave you into the computer then enter the code it gives you into the Playstation Store.

the stats of the car aren't the same as the dealership one. its got 13 more hp than the one from the dealership before an oil change on either car

dealership model has 414 hp pre oil change

the DLC one has 427 hp pre oil change

both go up post oil change DLC to 445 iirc dealership to 435ish

idk about weight if someone can post the weight of the dealership one we can sus out the subtle differences.

the suspension may have differences too and even if not its still a new car for free :P

YOU ARE THE COOLEST GUY ON EARTH SINCE JESUS, OP!!!

I got the car, I'm in Mexico, I got a beard, but cannot buy that special edition here. Just the regular Edge stuff.

:D

WOW it worked! Awesome:tup:👍👍

YOU ARE THE COOLEST GUY ON EARTH SINCE JESUS, OP!!!

I got the car, I'm in Mexico, I got a beard, but cannot buy that special edition here. Just the regular Edge stuff.

:D

Im in Mexico too and I have the same problem (schick doesn´t sell the special edition).

For what it's worth, I used Chrome and the website showed up just fine with no weird highlighting tricks. Anyway, thanks again. I can't believe they used the same code for each can...kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it?

For what it's worth, I used Chrome and the website showed up just fine with no weird highlighting tricks. Anyway, thanks again. I can't believe they used the same code for each can...kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it?

Shhhhhhhhhh don't tell them that! I hope this continues!

Wanted to try for myself to check that it didn't work for the EU...and it doesn't!!

So here is the code that was generated for me. It'll save somebody 2mins work I'm sure.

If you take it and use it, please say so, so I can edit it out of this post after

Enjoy....

CDFM-4JN3-GLAB

Would've bought a can if Target or Walgreens actually had one.

But thanks dude...didn't have to spend $4 for a car.

Back