Free Usable EDGE UPC for FREE GT5 DLC *E-MAIL RULES CHANGE*

That's a pretty cool promo idea! Another Camaro to add to the collection! Got the code, will download the car later today. This 20+ year Gillette user thanks you. :cheers:

I'll make a point to pick up a can of their shave gel when I go to the store. 👍

BTW, I had no trouble seeing the "submit" button. The problem is some people are using a smaller screen resolution setting than the page was designed for.

Holy crap, the Rims are different on the special.
Torq Thrusts have white line tires, Boyd Cottingtons have White Lettering, and the Nascar Rims are bigger. And it has extra body kits.
I can confirm this cause the regular SS has only 2 options, and alot more rims, and the Torq Thrusts aren't even an option.

Torq Thrusts have white line tires, Boyd Cottingtons have White Lettering, and the Nascar Rims are bigger. And it has extra body kits.
I can confirm this cause the regular SS has only 2 options, and alot more rims, and the Torq Thrusts aren't even an option.

I've noticed this as well. Also, option 2 for the side skirts make them black instead of the white they came with.

Thanks for the code Man. I went to the grocery store on the way home last night, no Edge. Went to CVS this morning and no GT5 cans just KZ3, I tried, I really did. Thanks again.

Thanks for the code Man. I went to the grocery store on the way home last night, no Edge. Went to CVS this morning and no GT5 cans just KZ3, I tried, I really did. Thanks again.

I got KZ3 can, registered and chose to get the GT5 DLC and that worked.

Looks like registration piece on the edge website has been disabled. **it was just my system. :(

Last edited:
Glad to see that it's rather easy to obtain, at least a little something for the people who can't obtain the EU Academy GTR. :)

Too bad a lot of people (like me) can't obtain either of them, not even the GT Academy GT-R even though I live in Europe...

Okay, wierd glitch with the Camaro, you can't focus on the front or back during photomode, it acts as if you focus on the scenery

Yeah...and your car still has a lady color 👍

This question I have may be classified under the "Stupid and Retorical" category, but yet again I am just curious...

I tried the code yesterday and I got my car. It's a little something special and I'd personally like to keep it new, but yet knowing DLC is untradeable, I'd like to have two of these cars. I was curious if you could "redownload" this car with a different code or not.

Purple works on at least one car I know, the Hemi 'Cuda.

1971-Hemi-Cuda_blog.jpg

You, sir, are the bomb! Thank you very much for this excellent find. Free is good especially for this currently unemployed cheapa$$ 👍

Maybe for you. But just because it´s classic, it doesn´t mean it´s manly at the same time ;)

We're already playing a game with toy cars and having an internet argument over it. Having one of those toy cars be purple is probably the least of the "manly worries", but whatever, repaint it or don't drive it.

Wow, thanks for the code, but the type C wing on this thing is ridiculously massive.....I like it.

Back