Frequent Bspec Grinders Club 1 (REGISTRATION CLOSED)

• Thread starter ohsaka
  • 245 comments
Okay! I just hit Lv. 40 today! yay!

Just have to tell you that I haven't been grinding a lot lately due to... a lot of things. I just installed grinder 2.0 and I'll try to remote race more than I did earlier. So sorry for all this.

By the way, if there is too many demands to join the club, I may end up by leaving my spot free since now, I'm 40. Hehe!

Well done!
I added you earlier today btw :-) you seem like a good man :)

Btw, i know this is a basic question, but if you reciprocate, does that mean that the people who have recently added you never get a go?

EDIT: I know what reciprocate means but theoretically doesn't this mean people who recently added you won't get a go because they haven't remote raced with you yet?

Last edited:
1) I can't honor any friend requests or add requests when registration is closed. Registration will probably be open either today or tomorrow and it will be first come first serve. Under "Thread Tools" you can subscribe to this thread and get emails whenever a new post is added.

any updates yet?

Btw, i know this is a basic question, but if you reciprocate, does that mean that the people who have recently added you never get a go?

EDIT: I know what reciprocate means but theoretically doesn't this mean people who recently added you won't get a go because they haven't remote raced with you yet?

manually run some B-spec races with your new friends to get on their reciprocate list.

OK, so I know this thread says registration is closed but instead of starting another grinding group I am going to be the guy that barges in here and bugs you for an add anyways.

I run the B-Spec Widget V.2 about 16 hours a day almost every day of the week (overnight and at work). Currently my 'friends' haven't been running any races at all so hopefully someone here will give me a try out. I am also around for online racing in the evening EST so please give me an add, you won't be sorry.

PSN - DareDevyl

PS: I will be happy to send the PSN invite also, just PM me here and I will take care of it if that is easier for you.

Thanks,

-DD

OK, so I know this thread says registration is closed but instead of starting another grinding group I am going to be the guy that barges in here and bugs you for an add anyways.

I run the B-Spec Widget V.2 about 16 hours a day almost every day of the week (overnight and at work). Currently my 'friends' haven't been running any races at all so hopefully someone here will give me a try out. I am also around for online racing in the evening EST so please give me an add, you won't be sorry.

PSN - DareDevyl

PS: I will be happy to send the PSN invite also, just PM me here and I will take care of it if that is easier for you.

Thanks,

-DD

Added, and i'll join you in some of my races too :)

Okay guys. Now that I hit Lv. 40, I have another project on the line... For that, unfortunately, I'll have to delete all of you from the Frequent Grinder Club who appear on my friends list. :( I wanna do a complete restart of my GT5 "career" on my main account. (Brand new UCD cycle and stuff).

In brief, I'll have to totally quit the FBGC, hence why I'm deleting all of you, not because I hate you guys. Not at all.

But for my new project, I'll need about 4 or 5 persons who are willing to help me getting to 6Bobs real fast on my main account.

So, if you are interested in helping Uncle Carlos, please send me a short PM telling me that you're interested helping me. It won't last very long, just a few races so I can create 6 Bobs on my main account. Then, you'll be free to delete me or not.

I am looking, of course, for guys who are not necessarily grinding 24/7, but I'm looking for people who got 6 BOBs on their account so I can abuse them.

To sum it up, it'll help you getting to 40, and it'll help me too getting my new setup going.

So send me a PM (NOT A PSN INVITE), and I'll choose between the people (4-5 persons) who are interested.

Thanks to all who helped me in my first "Getting to Lv. 40", now I am ready for a second run haha.

If after sending me a PM, you're not contacted, then, it's because I already got my people. Sorry in advance for that fellows :)

Please not that once I'll be back and ready to grind, I'll accept you back, anytime, 'cause you were all nice to me. ;)

Last edited:
Hey Uncle Carlos,

Just keep me on there and I'll let the widget "Always race" your guys once you get over two drivers.

Might help a little bit. :)

OCMike123

Hi JimmiJames,

Funny story...I was just going through the UCD and saw a car in there that made my laugh. My 5-year old was watching me and asked me what was so funny.

Me: I saw a station wagon
Him: What's that let me see.
*I show him*
Him: Don't laugh Dad, jimmijames has that car
Me: What?!
Him: Check his cars, there all Nissan and he has one of those

Sure enough, I check your shared cars and you have the Nissan STAGEA something...

I don't know how he remembered that, but it made me smile...Dude I had no idea you even had any shared cars (no offense, I just don't look at that stuff much.)

The things kids notice...kinda scary. :)

OCMike123

Last edited:
Hi JimmiJames,

Funny story...I was just going through the UCD and saw a car in there that made my laugh. My 5-year old was watching me and asked me what was so funny.

Me: I saw a station wagon
Him: What's that let me see.
*I show him*
Him: Don't laugh Dad, jimmijames has that car
Me: What?!
Him: Check his cars, there all Nissan and he has one of those

Sure enough, I check your shared cars and you have the Nissan STAGEA something...

I don't know how he remembered that, but it made me smile...Dude I had no idea you even had any shared cars (no offense, I just don't look at that stuff much.)

The things kids notice...kinda scary. :)

OCMike123

Funny,
Yeah I have a 3 yr old, and he is really starting to notice and remember pretty much everything.

my Shared cars are mostly odd ball Nissans and my extra F2007. I actually have 2 of those Stagea wagons. I just found another that has 276 hp. I think I need to tune that one up.

PS3 is off for a couple of days while we have house guests. see you guys in about a week.

have fun :)

I have just turned my PS3 off as it has been on for over 2 weeks so want to give it a bit of a rest, I will carry on with grinding either before I go to bed tonight or tomorrow morning

thanks all x

Hey Mari,

Well deserved rest for your PS3! Thanks for all the racing of my Bobs :)

I'm on a quest for the 2 - 20,000,000 cr cars that I don't have, so will be grinding for awhile longer.

OCMike123

hey everyone
i've been grinding almost 140 hours each week
i'm going to cut it down to 48 hours a week now that i'm level 37
i'm starting a-spec automated grinding for the higher CR/XP payout...i'm only keeping b-spec running 2 out of the 7 days to show appreciation for those that helped race my drivers.

thanks again.

I need to apologize to everyone on my list. I haven't been able to use the widget for the last few days now. Prob has to do with PSN getting Hacked. I'm trying multiple times everyday, hope I can repay you all back.

I've been grinding straight for the last 48 hours. I grind at work and at home. Who wants to add me? Race my guys and I'll race yours, quite simple.
PSN: digency

Incase you're wondering why I haven't been able to run remote races lately, is because of PSN being down.

Rest assured, when it's back up, the racing will proceed as normal.

I run my widget 70-80+ hrs/wk. The other B-Spec Grinders on my friends list have been dropping off. I plan to start trimming my friends list, so I'm looking for new grinders that run their widget more than 40+ hours a week. Add my PSN: Bidriger. Don't add if you aren't a frequent widget user.

Don't add if you aren't a frequent widget user.
👍

Same here. I remote race maybe 50-60 hours a week. I try to trim my frequent grinder list every week. Currently, have about 30+ on my list but only about 10 people are grinding properly. So i'm gonna be trimming again soon..

Add me up if you grind. Please mention bspec or anything related in the add.

Back