Friday Night Fun | Sept. 15th | Nord Track Day | Open LobbyPC 

• Thread starter Wiz
  • 1,388 comments
Or maybe you could recalibrate the controller settings so your 80% brake power is registered as 100% in-game? I assume something like that is possible

Or maybe you could recalibrate the controller settings so your 80% brake power is registered as 100% in-game? I assume something like that is possible

Maybe by going through the calibration wizard? Not sure if it would work, but it might. Just make sure to save it as a different controller profile so when it's fixed you can quickly revert back.

Different USB cable seems to have fixed it, so go ahead and set the server up if you would please Mr. Brandon.

Make sure to update so we can choose the Maserati skins that came with today's hotfix. Do whatever you want with the other settings.

7fa.jpg

Well, maybe not. I can't seem to get my server running. I have everything set, it says "starting AC server..." but never gets past that. :indiff: Any ideas?

Haven't posted anything as I wasn't sure I was going to be home tomorrow night. Well now it looks like I will be, so I'd like to do something.

Any ideas?

Hmmm. Well, I'm thoroughly bored of the stock tracks so I'd prefer to do a mod track but I know that limits the crowd. Maybe one of the popular mods like Donington, Bridgehampton, or Riverside? No idea what car, maybe one of the Lotus race cars? Or, I haven't driven that new Toyota rally car yet, that could be fun around one of the longer Highlands layouts. An open-wheeler might be fun, haven't raced one of those in quite a while.

I'm good with a small crowd since I still haven't paid my server bill and will have to run the server off my PC.

Lilski is working on a Bridgehampton update so I think we'll hold off using it until he's done.

Celica at Donington National sounds good, yes?

I should be there. It might be one of the only times to race this summer, as weekends are the only time I get to go anywhere, with only 2 wks off paid for the whole year (my last job I had 6 weeks!!!)

On average I only get 2-3 days off a year, and haven't had a whole week off in probably 15 years, if that makes you feel any better. :P

Server is up. I'll be there in about 15 minutes.

I won't be able to stay long tonight. Probably only enough for 3 or 4 races.

Oops sorry. Force of habit to shut down my PC when I'm done. Server is back up now although I'm sure i ruined any chance at getting a group together again. :embarrassed:

Feel like we haven't raced at Imola in a while. Thinking something easy and fun like MX-5 Cup?

Just found out we're going out to dinner with some friends that are in town. Not sure if it'll turn into dinner & drinks, but if it does I might not be around at all tonight.

The server is already up and running though so feel free to join anytime.

I'm assuming nobody showed up last Friday so let's do the same thing this week. OP updated.

Back