Fridays BOSS 302 20:30-21:30 BST - Congratulations CHAMPION - Flaco !!!Finished 

Can people give more 🤬 space? Seriously this 🤬 thing becomes repetitive and annoying.
For 🤬 sake.

Flako! was not you think it a blue car but not the John but another who was not even finish the race .
You let me back .

Flako! was not you think it a blue car but not the John but another who was not even finish the race .
You let me back .
It was me.

Qualifying: I had no space to overtake flaco, I found the chance to overtake you but I had no space as I told before.

Race: I then tried to overtake Simba, on lap 1 of the race, did not give space, crashed, race over.

It was me.

Qualifying: I had no space to overtake flaco, I found the chance to overtake you but I had no space as I told before.

Race: I then tried to overtake Simba, on lap 1 of the race, did not give space, crashed, race over.

I don't advise you make accusations without first watching the replay. Oh but like a true sportsman you rage quit so you didn't get the opportunity to save it:rolleyes:

I did not ragequit, I'm too old for that 👍

I have the q replay, so don't roll your eyes.

All I saw is me trying to overtake Simba and he left no space on turns 5 and 6 (before and after first tunnel)

Hi all!
I haven't been around to much, not at all might be the correct term. :eek:
Been a busy summer, got a new job, so now I'm installing robot lawnmowers.
And to make sure I spend all the money I'm making, I bought this old school from around 1900 in the middle of the forest, that we now are renovating so we can live in it.
And I'm probably not going to join you any time soon, just got to think of you all when I played gt3 here in the house today. :)

One day I'll be rich and able to play gt whenever I want ;)

Attachments

• DSC_0043.JPG
    DSC_0043.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 19
Round 3 BOSS 302 Points.jpg

Driving Standards
I am writing to remind everyone about the need to maintain high standards of driving. At the moment some people are being too impatient and are trying to force through passes in areas of the track where passes are not normally safe. Please remember that you cannot win the race at the first corner or in the first lap, but you can easily ruin your own race and / or the race of those around you during the opening laps by being impatient. The cars in this game move about more (sometimes through slight lag) than they do on a real track so it is extra important to consider where on the track safe passes can be made. Where the racing line flows quickly from one side of the track to the other due to a series of corners (such as in much of Deep Forest), it is not safe to attempt a pass. We will be using Suzuka in the next round - avoid attempting to pass in the narrow S bend sections which are shared with the Suzuka East track and look instead for passing opportunities to arise on the wider, more spread out sections of the course.

During the opening couple of laps, while the pack is tightly bunched, brake earlier than normal and be ready to take a different line to avoid collisions. My car (and other peoples cars) has been hit too often during the opening couple of laps. These hits can normally be avoided by concentrating hard and being ready to change line and also by being patient and waiting for passing opportunities to arise. If you do find yourself knocked to the back of the pack, remember accidents do happen, we are enthusiasts not professional drivers, don't "rage quit" - regroup, concentrate on producing your best, most consistent lap times and secure the best finish that you can - hopefully then you will enjoy the race and the championship - remember you have 25 minutes of racing and plenty of rounds in which to produce good results.

Next Round 4 from Suzuka Friday 22nd July 2016

More good news and bad news;
Bad news - the winch on my 23year old tent trailer decided to shear all its teeth this morning while I was packing for the trip. Now I have to scramble to find other accommodation....

Good news: I can race today!

Simbalora!

Just you know that if you do not speak perverted , I 'm starting to get used to it ! I did not know in advance did you expect will measure the results.

It was an exciting main race yesterday! In the qualifying race i was struggling with the TransCammer monster, and settled for a slower pace at first. Fortunately i got quite comfortable -- if you can call wrestling with the massive torque "comfortable" -- and had some good battles and gained a few places. It seems i can concentrate more when i have a car in front to chase or even just trying to keep up. In the end the battles grew fiercer as the tires started to wear and it was getting harder and harder to keep the car straight while accelerating. In the last lap i was in a pack of four cars trading places back and forth and unfortunately was behind @Zolon32 just as he went sideways and pushed him over the edge of recoverability. :crazy: Sorry Zo, but thanks for being a real gentleman and gifting me a place -- i guess i do not quite deserve it. :cheers:

I would like to remind all of you that this is my first year of playing this game. I surely learned very much in that past year. But I still make a lot of mistakes yet. I hope that you help me to get the missing experience when you allow me to race with you.
Pimasz, I did´not intend to overtake you, I wanted to follow you, because I knew you were faster than me. I was surprised that I took the hairpin so fast that I hit you at the exit, what made you spin. I slowed down to wait for you, but you did not come so I continued the race. When you were behind me short time later, I drove away from the driving line to the left side, that you could pass without leaving the race line.
I looked to the OLR which says that the causing car has to let the suffered car overtake "immediatly" I did not understand this as "stop the car and wait, no matter how long it takes" but like "let the car immediatly overtake when he is behind you".

Again I have to say sorry to one of my racing mate.

PS. I really did not quite understand the exact meaning of your post, Pimasz, but I guess you meant that incident.

Last edited:
Simbalora!

Just you know that if you do not speak perverted , I 'm starting to get used to it ! I did not know in advance did you expect will measure the results.

Simbaalora!

If you have not seen .No rolled wait for me because I think the end result !

unfortunately was behind @Zolon32 just as he went sideways and pushed him over the edge of recoverability. :crazy: Sorry Zo, but thanks for being a real gentleman and gifting me a place -- i guess i do not quite deserve it. :cheers:

You're welcome Tarn, I thought it was my fault for losing it in the first place. I think I got over excited when it seemed like I might pick up a few places on the last lap. Brilliant racing though, and I hope that the good people of Mexico will forgive me for throwing it away under pressure from Lex, Flaco and Sig.

I noticed that Suts sneaked through as well though, the cheeky monkey!

Cheers, Zo.

EDIT: I'm afraid that's me done for a couple of weeks Sick, I'm off for a break with the Mrs and dog. There's not even a TV or mobile signal where we're staying I understand. Should be very relaxing.

There wasn't actually any pressure intended by me, Zolon! After I couldn't hold on to the pace up front in Qualifying I decided to take it veeery easy on that one. But the guys in front didn't play their role of staying in front somehow. I don't know if it's the bright yellow colour or something, but almost everyone in front of me spun or got a bit off and I could pass. Had you not made the mistake, Zolon, I would have been happy with finishing second. :)

I don't know if it's the bright yellow colour or something

It could be the colour, or the little number that appears in the bottom right of the screen, the one that makes me think 'good grief!'

To be fair, I'd been having trouble slowing for the hairpin throughout the meeting, and that was bound to happen at some point. Hey ho, I managed much better than I thought I would, and giving Suts that extra place at the end made me feel all warm inside :).

See y'all in a couple of weeks 👍, Zo.

Suts sneaked through as well though, the cheeky monkey!
I couldn't understand why everyone seemed to slow at the chicane and last corner. I thought you guys had already finished...although that didn't make sense. :boggled::confused:
I was just still going for it and pleased to regain some places I gave away all at the hairpin!! :P

So sorry and thank you for my gifted position but @Sick Cylinder im happy for you to switch positions between me and Zo.

Have a good holiday Zo.
:cheers:

Round 4 BOSS 302.jpg

I enjoyed the race even though my lap times were slower than most and I was losing time on entry and exit of the slow corners. I made a reasonable start, but lost a lot of places by spinning out. I was so close at the end to finishing better than 10th. The winner Flaco set an incredible lap time almost a second faster than any other driver. Great driving also by Siggers for a strong second and a remarkable comeback by Pimiki to third after an early laps tangle with SimbLora while exiting the chicance. If you have a copy of the replay there are some great drives to watch and plenty of action, especially in the opening laps.

Cars from Brands Hatch Classic Meeting 1-3 July
I haven't shown any photos for a while. Enjoy these shots of a 1963 1600cc Bobsy SR2 which raced in the Guards Trophy for pre 66 GT and Pre 69 Sports cars.

Slide Bobsy SR2 1963.jpg

Next Round 5 from Matterhorn Dristelen

Back