Fridays SHELBY v CHEVY Season 2 untuned 20:30-21:30 BST- FINAL ROUND (12) - Mar 31stFinished 

Sick

I would very much like to race in this series. As you know I'm not as consistently available as others. Therefore I'll keep my reserve slot and so please put me into either Ford or Chevrolet depending on whichever team needs the numbers evened up.
Thanks

Suts:cheers:

LexLathor moved from PS3 to PS4. I'm playing with Dirt Rally + Assetto Corsa.
Big THANK YOU for everything.
I hope we will meet again in the future.

Thanks for letting us know Lex. We are planning to move to PS4 in 2017, but I don't know yet whether it will be GT Sport, Asetto Corsa or Project Cars. I would be interested to know what you think of Asetto Corsa after you have had long enough to get used to the game.

Sick, am I no longer driving the Jaguar XJ13? Is because I have noticed the changes which are being made.

I have made many changes aimed at simplifying the series so I recommend that everyone should now read the first post again and then raise questions if anything is unclear.

Where I know that people do not have a Jaguar XJ13 I have scheduled them into alternate cars. I have done this for you (Harsk) - if you buy one let me know and I will schedule you for the XJ13.

Below (and included in post one) is a draft list of 20 drivers names including Regulars and Reserves - if anyone is not planning to race in the series please let me know as soon as possible so I can offer your place to another driver.

If anyone would like to change Team or car please let me know as soon as possible. Note that the series now comprises 2 seasons with the second season commencing in January 2017 for which you swap teams as indicated below.

Driver Names S1 051016.jpg
Driver Names S2 051016.jpg

NB this message is aimed at all drivers listed including:
@Siggers @Pimasz @eran0004 @IfAndOr @pretend racer @buybon355 @nonka @Flaco13 @AndreasR @Zolon32 @Harsk100 @John Wells @CrazyJohn @tarnheld @BenMillard @Sutsagrd @Patrick

Last edited:
Sick, I have bought the Jaguar XJ13, therefore, I have it in my hands. I just need to paint the colour and put the number and then, my XJ13 is ready to go!

@Sick Cylinder

If you save it for Season 2 in January you can use a Corvette Z06 for rounds 1-6 of Season 1 and use the XJ13 for rounds 1-6 of Season 2 OR you can use it for Season 1 and 2, but if you use it twice you will miss out on racing the Corvette Z06 which is a lot of fun on Sports Hard tyres! Let me know what you would prefer.

If you save it for Season 2 in January you can use a Corvette Z06 for rounds 1-6 of Season 1 and use the XJ13 for rounds 1-6 of Season 2 OR you can use it for Season 1 and 2, but if you use it twice you will miss out on racing the Corvette Z06 which is a lot of fun on Sports Hard tyres! Let me know what you would prefer.
I'm very sure that the XJ13 is much faster than the Corvette.

Got all cars for season 1 Sick, Chevrolet Team, all painted and numbered:D

I use wireless headphones, which are quite good, and enhance the sound of games.
I don't have the room for surround sound, so these were best for me.

Just saying, the ranks do not represent the skill of the driver as some might be new but fast.
The ranks do represent the skill of the driver in Sick's Racing Room.

"The license grade is awarded based on previous performance in one of Sick Cylinder's championships. Platinum Drivers have won a championship, Gold Drivers have shown consistent speed. New Drivers normally start at Silver. Sick Cylinder is not fast and therefore remains Silver. "

Hi Sick.

I have all the cars available to me including the jaguar both normal and chromline.

Does that mean I can swap the jag in in place of the Z06 and Chromline?

I'll paint up the cars as allocated and I'm happy to race what you've allocated.

Thanks

:cheers:

The ranks do represent the skill of the driver in Sick's Racing Room.

"The license grade is awarded based on previous performance in one of Sick Cylinder's championships. Platinum Drivers have won a championship, Gold Drivers have shown consistent speed. New Drivers normally start at Silver. Sick Cylinder is not fast and therefore remains Silver. "
Not when somebody has done just under 6 races.

sry double posted by mistake

Edit; I just realized that the second season is to take place in the new year. Since it will be prime snowboarding season I might not be able to be as reliable as I would like because if there's a dump of powder Ill be racing down the hill, instead of racing on the track....

Last edited:
What number should I use for my XJ13? I already have my XJ13 ready for the Shelby vs Chevy.

45. The sheets have been corrected to show this.

I just realized that the second season is to take place in the new year. Since it will be prime snowboarding season I might not be able to be as reliable as I would like because if there's a dump of powder Ill be racing down the hill, instead of racing on the track....

Lucky thing! Take care - that sounds more dangerous than hunching over a warm Playstation!

Hi Sick. I have all the cars available to me including the Jaguar both normal and Chromeline. Does that mean I can swap the Jag in in place of the Z06 and Chromeline?:cheers:

Avoid the Chromeline Jaguar XJ13 like the plague! For some reason it handles terribly and laps several seconds slower than the standard model on equal tyres.

Use the normal XJ13 if you want instead of the Corvette Z06. Let me know which you would prefer. Where I know that people haven't got an XJ13 I have scheduled them to use the alternate cars. For some people, such as myself and IfAndOr, I have scheduled them to use the Z06 when they are in Team Chevrolet so that we get a bigger variety of cars on track at the same time and so that they get the pleasure of using 4 types of car instead of just 3. If anyone else would like to use a Z06 in place of a Jaguar XJ13 when in Team Chevrolet just let me know. In testing I am getting virtually equal times out of all 4 cars. Note that the Jaguar uses Comfort Soft, the Z06 Corvette Race Car Sports Hard, the Cobra Chromeline and Art Morrison Corvette use Sports Medium - which helps to equalise the cars.

I'm very sure that the XJ13 is much faster than the Corvette.

In testing I am getting virtually equal times out of the cars on the tyres that we are using.

Round 0 (Test Round) Friday 23rd September 2016

Please note the car specs have been changed to the following values. The series is tuning prohibited so please do an oil change to get maximum power then use the limiter to reach the power limit for your car. You can alter the brake balance to suit your driving style.

Specs: Round 1-6 (Note Gold + Platinum use XJ13, P Gold use Z06)
Class 1. Jaguar XJ13 = Comfort Soft (Full Power = 536bhp)
Class 1. Corvette Z06 = Sports Medium (536bhp) with chassis reinforcement

Class 2. AM Corvette = Sports Soft Front + Medium Rear (475bhp)
Class 2. Cobra Chromeline = Sports Medium (475bhp)

Specs: Round 7-12 (Note Silver use XJ13)
Class 2. Jaguar XJ13 = Sports Hard (455bhp)
Class 2. Corvette Z06 = Sports Soft (480bhp) with chassis reinforcement

Class 1. AM Corvette = Sports Soft Front + Medium Rear (516bhp)
Class 1. Cobra Chromeline = Sports Medium (Full Power = 516bhp)

Following the Test held on Friday 16th September cars and drivers have been split into 2 classes: Class 1 for the faster drivers and Class 2 for the Silver License drivers. Note the above Specs were set after the Test on 16th September, but before the Test held on 23rd September and therefore may be subject to change before Round 1.

During the Test Round we will have three 10 minute races as follows:

Race 1: Car for Round 1-6 (Season 1)
Race 2: Car for Round 7-12 (Season 1)

Race 3: Car for Round 1-6 (Season 2)

Please have your cars for Rounds 1-6 and 7-12 ready for tonights Test Round. If you haven't got your cars ready for Season 2 (which takes place after Christmas) in Race 3 please use your Season 1 Round 1-6 car.

Driver Names S1 051016.jpg
Driver Names S2 051016.jpg

Above information for all Drivers and prospective drivers including @buybon355 @Gedi69 @BenMillard @IfAndOr etc.

Last edited:
Round 0 (Test Round) Friday 23rd September 2016

Please note the car specs have been changed to the following values. The series is tuning prohibited so please do an oil change to get maximum power then use the limiter to reach the power limit for your car. You can alter the brake balance to suit your driving style.

Specs: Round 1-6 (Note Gold + Platinum use XJ13, P Gold use Z06)
Class 1. Jaguar XJ13 = Comfort Soft (Full Power = 536bhp)
Class 1. Corvette Z06 = Sports Medium (536bhp) with chassis reinforcement

Class 2. AM Corvette = Sports Soft Front + Medium Rear (475bhp)
Class 2. Cobra Chromeline = Sports Medium (475bhp)

Specs: Round 7-12 (Note Silver use XJ13)
Class 2. Jaguar XJ13 = Sports Hard (455bhp)
Class 2. Corvette Z06 = Sports Soft (480bhp) with chassis reinforcement

Class 1. AM Corvette = Sports Soft Front + Medium Rear (516bhp)
Class 1. Cobra Chromeline = Sports Medium (Full Power = 516bhp)

Following the Test held on Friday 16th September cars and drivers have been split into 2 classes: Class 1 for the faster drivers and Class 2 for the Silver License drivers. Note the above Specs were set after the Test on 16th September, but before the Test held on 23rd September and therefore may be subject to change before Round 1.

During the Test Round we will have three 10 minute races as follows:

Race 1: Car for Round 1-6 (Season 1)
Race 2: Car for Round 7-12 (Season 1)

Race 3: Car for Round 1-6 (Season 2)

Please have your cars for Rounds 1-6 and 7-12 ready for tonights Test Round. If you haven't got your cars ready for Season 2 (which takes place after Christmas) in Race 3 please use your Season 1 Round 1-6 car.

View attachment 588008 View attachment 588009
Above information for all Drivers and prospective drivers including @buybon355 @Gedi69 @BenMillard @IfAndOr etc.
Hello Sick, I still don't have my Season 2's XJ13 ready yet. However, I have my Season 1's XJ13 Ready.

I'll see if I can prepare my Season 1's AM Corvette and Season 2's Cobra Chromeline for tonight. 👍

looking at buying th xj13 but there was two , is it the one with 66' after ? then i see the price too aarrr thats gonna kill the bank lol

ok sorted !!!!

Last edited:
Hello Sick, I still don't have my Season 2's XJ13 ready yet. However, I have my Season 1's XJ13 Ready.

I'll see if I can prepare my Season 1's AM Corvette and Season 2's Cobra Chromeline for tonight. 👍

You won't need to buy a second XJ13! Use it in its current colours for the race 3 test.

looking at buying th xj13 but there was two , is it the one with 66' after ? then i see the price too aarrr thats gonna kill the bank lol. ok sorted !!!!

Avoid the Chromeline model - PD have messed with the suspension on that version with the result that it laps much slower! If the price is a bit much there are 2 optional replacement cars - for Team Chevy you can use the Z06 Corvette Race Car 1963, for Team Shelby use the Cobra Chromeline twice. Let me know which you would prefer to do after tonights Test Round.

Back