Friends Final Episode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Squid
  • 17 comments
  • 1,046 views
Messages
1,549
Who saw it?

I thought it was good even though i didnt really watch friends alot, only once in a while.
 
For me, it's going to be premiering in 49 minutes. <ust watch!!
 
I had made another thread on this about 3 minutes after you.:O But now that that's taken care of, I did see it, and I thought that it's sad that it has to end as I had just started watching a year or so ago and I was starting to enjoy it, infact it had become one of my favorite shows. But all good things, come to an end and I still hope that they show reruns. I wish all of them well and am looking foward to Joey's show.
 
I've never seen an episode, and I don't plan to start now.

I never knew why anyone liked this show. What is it about this show that is so damn appealing? And don't say the chicks, because all of them are ugly as sin. I just don't get it.
 
We have about five episodes to go here.
 
You should have made this a poll asking who really cares.

What a terrible show. Good riddance.
 
I watched the O'Reilly Factor then went to the computer.

Good riddance indeed.
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
You should have made this a poll asking who really cares.

What a terrible show. Good riddance.

There were some good jokes the first few years, then it went downhill fast.

In the end it'll be like Seinfeld. They're making a fuss out of the thing, yet they'll cram re-runs up our throats for the next 10 years. 👎
 
I've been watching the show from the near start...i got very attached to the show man. Final episode was pretty good. After a while it didnt really matter for the jokes and crap...i sort of grew on me as something in my daily routine.
 
Saw it. Utterly predictable script wallowing in a sea of melodrama and self indulgent tripe. I loved it 👍 Friends rocks. Anyone who doesn't like it is just a poo-head.


M
 
attachment.php


It hasn't yet been aired in the UK.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
I'm so a poo-head.

You may repent by watching the first season of Knight Rider while prostrating yourself in front of a Gary Coleman effigy.


M
 
Its just a funny show. Saw the final last night; the clip show was funnier than the actual episode, but it was pretty good.
 
It was a mediocre show. Everybody knows it. The jokes were predictable. The acting was barely passable. The situations were untenable. I think it became so popular because it portrayed a lifestyle almost nobdy has, but many people think they should, or should've, had.
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
I've never seen an episode, and I don't plan to start now.

I never knew why anyone liked this show. What is it about this show that is so damn appealing? And don't say the chicks, because all of them are ugly as sin. I just don't get it.

Yep. I agree with Maddox.
 
Friends sucks.

Finally it's gone.

Then, Fraiser is leaving too. Yay.
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
. . . all of them are ugly as sin. I just don't get it.

No, you don't.

Dude, if you think that Jennifer Aniston & Courtney Cox are ugly, I have to question your sanity as well as you sexual orientation. :lol: They are freakin' gorgeous!

And the appeal of this show is that it is all so damn perfect. It's a world that we have absolutely no chance to live in. It gives people an escape. Life sucks. But not when you're having coffee in Central Perk.
 
Back