Friend's Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter r1ceb0i
  • 484 comments
  • 24,106 views
I thought i'd better resurect this thread before it disappeared.

Does ANYONE know the answer?
 
TTJ, don't you think it's time to change the question?
 
Anne Geddes is the artist -

I'll try another one, What does Chandler use to 'butch-up' his girlie baths ?
 
Close enough I guess...it wasn't a sinker , its was a floater

Answer = battleship, not submarine..

go ahead and post one up !
 
I was at my sister's house yesterday and they got cable TV there. I watch a few sitcoms I was missing, and some new ones. That Joey show, not so good.
 
I kinda like it, but I am just such a huge fan of friends, I wanted Joey to last so bad ! I know it lost its spot this fall to " Everyone Hates Chris "
 
Joey won't be able to last for several reasons:

1) Everybody loved friends too much
2) It doesn't have so much potential for storys. Friends had 6+ characters, joey has 4 characters.
3) Friends will never die
 
ok, no one is posting one up so I'll give'r another go....

What career ( according to Ross ) did he 'give up' to become a palaentologist ?
 
nope...but his 'sound' was pretty magical. He actually says in an episode he gave a career in__________ to become a Palaentologist.
 
nope ! *hint he also tells it to his fake son he made ( the pumpkin head )*
 
Wokid!! :D, cant think of a question right now, so someone else can have a go
 
What did Rachel say she didn't want Emma's first words to be ?
 
man, I want to be quized ! all of this useless 'knowledge', nothing to do with it ! *sigh*

Ok, What kind of animal is eating what kind of fruit in the orchard ? ( if you've seen the episode, there is no way you'll get this wrong ! )
 
Umm... is it a horse eating apples.... from an apple tree ?
 
Not a horse :S, hmm.... maybe a pony or something like that
 
Nope...not domesticated ( for the most part ) more hunted
 
Back