Friend's Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter r1ceb0i
  • 484 comments
  • 24,106 views
What number is Monica's apartment?

(hint: it's on the door)


M
 
19 ??

A wild guess, never really paid much attention to the number
 
originaly chandler and monicas appt#'s were 4 & 5 ( monicas being 5 ) later they changed it to be 19 & 20..( I think thats how it went...)
 
Jay is correct. Monica's appt. # is 20 in later seasons, but I don't remember when they made the change.


M
 
Cool, ok...what are the events surounding the time that joey and chandlers magnetic writing pad says " HAVE YOU SEEN OUR VIEW ? "
 
///M-Spec
Jay is correct. Monica's appt. # is 20 in later seasons, but I don't remember when they made the change.


M

SOOOOOOOOO CLOSE :yuck:
 
TwinTurboJay
Cool, ok...what are the events surounding the time that joey and chandlers magnetic writing pad says " HAVE YOU SEEN OUR VIEW ? "

Just reposting the question ! :)
 
They were living in the girls appartment?
 
Oh, I got one, I got one!!! :D

I can´t think of any questions though, long time I don´t watch Friends. :(

Someone else may ask one.
 
Who can give a description surrounding Chandler saying"....and a coke,...eeee aaah, ohhhh, DIET COKE "


heh heh
 
Monica and Chandler in bath. No-one knows about them yet. Joey comes into bathroom, Chandler is holding two champagne glasses, Monica is under water in the bath, hiding from Joey. Joey stares at Chandler who says something like "Hard day at work". Joey asks if Chandler wants chicken cos he's going to order, Chandler says nope. Joey leaves, Monica comes up from under the water and Chandler says Joey was talking about chicken. Monica says she could go for some chicken, Chandler calls Joey back in and says he wants some chicken and a coke. Monica fiddles with Chandler under the water, which makes him change the order to some chicken and a diet coke.

I've not got a question, someone else can have it...
 
*said like chandler*

" Nice work my friend !"

Post one up !
 
TwinTurboJay
*said like chandler*

" Nice work my friend !"

Post one up !

lol, I can't think of one, so someone can take my shot for me...
 
What is the secret to Monica's secret to her day-after-thanksgiving sandwich
 
Yemen.

In the episode where it's Emma's first birthday, which wind-up toy wins the race? (answer is the type of toy, not which character(s) won)


M
 
///M-Spec
Yemen.

In the episode where it's Emma's first birthday, which wind-up toy wins the race? (answer is the type of toy, not which character(s) won)


M


Man, good question !...no answer
 
Wow, that's a coincidence - im watching series 10 and that episode has just started!

Will report back
 
Edit - It was alan the bear wih skis
 
Wow its gone quiet around here, hasnt been a post in over a week

Phat_penguin got the last one right i believe so tis his turn to ask a question
 
Whahey!


Ok, can anyone give me the location of this phrase: "I'm an eight!"
 
Corrrrrrrrect!

All yours TTJ!
 
Whoops. Forgot about this thread for a week...

Annie Leibovitz?


M
 
Back