Friend's Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter r1ceb0i
  • 484 comments
  • 24,106 views
'Outbreak 2' is right. It was The Virus takes Manhattan.... (or something like that).

Your go.


M
 
Melting stuff....he liked stuff that melted and disliked stuff that didn't melt !


What other language does Gunther speak besides english ?
 
German?

And I thought it was Phoebe's brother that liked to melt stuff, not her brother's dad.
 
Yeah, I think it´s her brother too.
 
Yeh it definitely was pheobe's brother

Gunther speaks Dutch - i think 💡
 
TwinTurboJay
Melting stuff....he liked stuff that melted and disliked stuff that didn't melt !


What other language does Gunther speak besides english ?

that was the brother's obsession, what was his father's obsession
 
r1ceb0i
that was the brother's obsession, what was his father's obsession


whoops, my bad, his fathers obsession was stilts !
 
A_JKOS
Yeh it definitely was pheobe's brother

Gunther speaks Dutch - i think 💡


A_JKOS got the last one right !

Post one up dude !
 
Can someone else post one cos ive been rackin my brains n i cant think of a gud one
 
While visiting Rachel at work, Pheobe thinks she ended up making out with Ralph Lauren in the copy room. In fact, she ended up making out with who?


M
 
I am pretty sure I am right, I'll go ahead....


Whats was the "worst thing" Joey had ever done, according to Joey ?
 
Put the wooden leg of his girlfriend (Ginger - i think) on a fire while spending a weekend in a log cabin
 
What name is on the badge that Racheal uses to gain access to the pharmeceuticals convention in Barbados ???
 
What name is on the ID tag that Racheal uses to gain access to the pharmeceuticals convention in Barbados ???
 
The first name they can't pronounce, i remember that....
 
I give up...no one else is guessing..

you've won this round ! ( but I'll be back ! )
 
Back