Friend's Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter r1ceb0i
  • 484 comments
  • 24,106 views
///M-Spec
Wow. I thought I was a Friends geek. You two humble me with your Friends geekery.

M
LOL, I actually didn;t start watching friends until season 9, but my wife now has all 9 seasons on DVD, and I watch with her..I have grown to love the show...and the new Joey show too, ( hope it doesn't get cancelled )
 
TwinTurboJay
OT. thanks !! I love the character !

What colour is Ross's favorite shirt ?
This is a two answer question, he calls it one colour, everyone else calls it another !

Ehhh.. Salmon, everyone else says pink....
 
TwinTurboJay
LOL, I actually didn;t start watching friends until season 9, but my wife now has all 9 seasons on DVD, and I watch with her..I have grown to love the show...and the new Joey show too, ( hope it doesn't get cancelled )

And Drea de Matteo.... Weee - I'm a sucker for that slightly slutty look :lol:
 
Rachel bought a pet - What was it, and what happened to it....
 
Flerbizky
And Drea de Matteo.... Weee - I'm a sucker for that slightly slutty look :lol:

You know, I don't mind checking her out,( great azz, great rack ) but I would rather 'spend some time' with the lawyer / land lord. She is fine !
 
Ohh, good one, It was a really ugle cat I think....sphinx cat or something like that..I think..and I know what ever it was called, Gunther took it !
 
It was a hairless flesh colored cat and Gunther did buy it so he could have something that belonged to Rachel.

He bought it for more than she paid for it!


M
 
///M-Spec
It was a hairless flesh colored cat and Gunther did buy it so he could have something that belonged to Rachel.

He bought it for more than she paid for it!


M

And what was the question again ;) You're holding up the line buddy....
 
Hey, I already answered !! lol

What 'phenomenon' did Joey come across in Vegas ?
 
His identical hand twin. 👍 👍

What is the name of Pheobe's favorite alter-ego?


M
 
Correct!

I now have the "this hand is your hand... this hand is my hand.... this hand is my hand...... of wait that's your hand.." song in my head. :lol:


M
 
:dopey: that is a great tune !!!

ok, What does Ross think a 'Pagmina' is ?
 
nope
**hint** its the episode where Reese Witherspoon plays Rachel's Sister Jill !
 
I know. Reese Witherspoon I REMEMBER :drool: Pagmina, I don't :indiff:


M
 
ok, its pretty obscure...he called it a Rug..they laughed...it was good times ! Go ahead a post one...I need to be quized ( its a disease I have )
 
Alright... What does Chandler suggest Joey do when they find the guy that stole their furniture and lock Joey in the TV cabinet?


M
 
Bend over?!
 
What's the name of the room in Pheobe's dollhouse that you can "eat the furniture"?
 
Zrow
What's the name of the room in Pheobe's dollhouse that you can "eat the furniture"?

Easy - Licorice Room.. Kinda gives ;)


Joey's 1/16th what ?...
 
Come on... Joey is 1/16th Portugese... Phoebe, at her 31st Bday, she has never met any portuge people, or had the perfect kiss... 2 for 1 at the end of the evening ;) (And she's never been to Sniper school either)

Sorry - Was out for the entire weekend.....


Q: What is C.H.E.E.S.E. ?....
 
911_Carrera
The robot in the show Joey gets the part for...Mac and Cheese?
👍

I thought that would be more tricky.. Ask Away !..
 
Flerbizky
👍

I thought that would be more tricky.. Ask Away !..

In the UK we have at least 2 channels that show Friends repeats daily. I've seen that episode quite a few times.

Hmm...a question...:dopey:

What painful event happens to Ross when he and Rachel do laundry?
 
When he walks into the open washer door?
 
Back