Friend's Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter r1ceb0i
  • 484 comments
  • 24,106 views
What is Phoebe's major fault when driving?
 
good question....shutting her eyes ? lol, I can;t remember
 
Nope.
 
She does that once i think, it's not the answer i'm looking for though.
 
ok....she suffers from Road Rage ( which would be a funny character flaw for Phoebe )
 
Nope.
 
I'll give it to ya 👍

Sorry, it was a bit of a crap question. She always slammed on the breakes when coming to a stop, causing all of her passengers to smash their heads on whatever is infront of them!
 
Haha, that's all I could remeber! Phoebe braking very suddenly all of the time.

Okay,

what was the name of the planet Joey went to in a play "to find alternative fuel"?
 
haha, I can't believe I remember this...BLARGON VII
 
Brilliant!

Coolest name for a planet, ever!

Your turn again!
 
w00t

ok, What are Phoebe's brothers likes and dislikes ?
 
He likes melting stuff, dislikes stuff that doesn't melt.

That's all I could remember...
 
Mr. Mika
What is Joey's middle name?

Marcello.... Has quite a ring to it ;)

Anyone remember Ross' middlename ?...
 
Usless !!!

j/k

Eustice I believe was his middle name
 
TwinTurboJay
Usless !!!

j/k

Eustice I believe was his middle name

Eustace - If you want to get all anal about it ;)

Post one up brudda !...
 
Well,

Joey's middle name is not Marcello, I'm sorry.

But what the hell. Whoever knows it, get's a beer.
 
Mr. Mika
Well,

Joey's middle name is not Marcello, I'm sorry.

But what the hell. Whoever knows it, get's a beer.

I was 100% sure it was Marcello... Well damn me - scratch my points then..

Anybody...
 
ok,

what kind of beer does joey drink while 'sailing '
 
Mr. Mika
Well,

Joey's middle name is not Marcello, I'm sorry.

But what the hell. Whoever knows it, get's a beer.

Francis.... His middle name is Francis !....

I should really get to bed now.....
 
Flerbizky
Francis.... His middle name is Francis !....

I should really get to bed now.....

:cheers:

Here you go, very good.

I don't know the name of Joey's beer when he's sailing, though.
 
Mr. Mika
:cheers:

Here you go, very good.
Thanks Mate !... I have NO idea what I was thinking.. Marcello is Ross' monkey...
 
THAT'S were you got it from!

Meh, it's like Phoebe: "Phoebs? I thought that that was just something we called each other!"
 
Back