Friend's Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter r1ceb0i
  • 484 comments
  • 24,106 views
Meh...the beer is Heineken, stupid question...

someone post one up
 
Sorry, man. I really had no idea...

BUT:

How many times did Ross and Rachel have sex?

And why yes, this IS a trick question!
 
I know he told the guy at the furniture store, and then the did it again and had emma, and...not sure after that.

287 "
 
It's more than that, but you're on the right track. He told the guy at the furniture store and then did it again. But what did he told the furniture-guy?

Hint: It's more than 290. Lucky bastard.
 
298 times is what I am pretty sure thats what he told the dude at the furniture store..so I will say .....um

299
 
Woo hoo

OK, When Joey and Chandler go to city services to get Ross's son Ben who they forgot on the bus, what was Ben wearing... Ducks ? or clowns ?
 
One of those two! ;)

I'm gonna say clowns!

And a Homer Simpson-like "woohoo" for me: 100th post. Been here for more than six months. No hurry...
 
actually a trick questions...they never showed which one Ben was wearing ! Post one up anyway !
 
See, that's were I fail. Haven't seen that episode in quite some time.

Ok,

Chandler kissed one of Joey's sisters. What was her name and what was the name of the other sister that Chandler kissed, thinking it was the right one?
 
Drunk Chandler kissed Mary-Anna...

non drunk Chanlder kissed Mary-Teresse ( In think ) ( and then Cookie punched him )
 
Well, it was Mary-Angela, but I'll give you that one.

Hit me!
 
*SMACK*

Here is a 'who said it...'

" SCREW THE KNICKS !"
 
I believe it was Chandler. Rachel and Monica tried to get them out of their appartements with Knicks tickets. Right?
 
Joey didn't like Janice, so they had a Joey-and-Janice-day-of-fun. What was the result?
 
Still hated her ! Couldn't stand her...but he told Chandler that..( paraphrasing ) "the good thing is I can be around her, and didn't kill myself, or better yet her !" ,,Chandler was still not happy with the outcome
 
wrong country even ! lol

**EDIT** actually, this 'place' is even street specific ! ( very famous place )
 
Yeah, I was afraid that might happen. I'll pass on this one, sorry. Anyone else?
 
Hmmm, tricky. I would have said Canada, but apparently not.
Mr Mika: Are you letting other people have a go when you say "i'll pass this on", or are you letting other people change TurboJay's question? :lol:
 
If even the street is specific, then i'm going to randomly stab in the dark. Baker street london? Probably wrong, but hey.
 
upper east side, park ave. i believe

how many "clear cut signs" were there that showed that chandler and monica should be married?
 
Rolled an easy eight at the crapps table...
Elevator opened and priest was standing there between them with an open bible...
there a few others...

I'll say 5 ???
 
Back