Friend's Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter r1ceb0i
  • 484 comments
  • 24,106 views
sounds like something she'd say. Not very american though
 
Chuck?
 
Ok heres my first attempt at a question in this thread.

In the first episode what is in the dream tht chandler tells the rest of the gang about ??
 
That he would get old alone?

I don´t know, long time I don´t watch Friends... :(
 
A_JKOS
In the first episode what is in the dream tht chandler tells the rest of the gang about ??

He's naked in his high school cafeteria; instead of his penis is a phone which rings; he answers and it's his mother.

Boom.
 
ok, 12 hour rule...( a couple hours late )
I'll post one up !

Who is 'servicing' Chandler in a photoshopped pic of him on his Alumni page ? ( done by Ross )
 
It's Leslie.

Someone else post one up, i can't think of anything.
 
What was did Rachel say she was going to buy if Joey and Chandler didn't get rid of the chick and the duck ?
 
a coyote!

what did chandler and joey drink, that ross almost drank because he cared for rachael?
 
I don´t know the english word, I guess it´s fat.
 
12 hour rule !

What in Minsk reminded David of Phoebe ?
 
what was the girl that richard taped of him and her having sex wearing?
 
Back