FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,156 views
Fuel is priced in litres, engine sizes are also in litres, Beer is sold in pints and half pints in a pub. Go to the supermarket to buy beer and its in metric :odd:.
 
Fuel is priced in litres, engine sizes are also in litres, Beer is sold in pints and half pints in a pub. Go to the supermarket to buy beer and its in metric :odd:.
You must not buy beer because I don't know anyone who looks at what system of measurement is used before purchasing :p
 
You must not buy beer because I don't know anyone who looks at what system of measurement is used before purchasing :p

You ask for a pint in the pub.


Connor you doing Clios or ToCA this year?
 
You ask for a pint in the pub.


Connor you doing Clios or ToCA this year?
We say "We'll have a *insert beer*"

Ehhh, chemical engineering is cranking up really quick again. I'll see what I'm doing, but I doubt it. I can race again for sure mid May
 
You must not buy beer because I don't know anyone who looks at what system of measurement is used before purchasing :p

I do and I'm a sad bastard.
 
Recruiting a new ToCA Steward..
 
Recruiting a new ToCA Steward..

Offering my services as I don't really think I've done a bad job on my first outing (that and I usually have free Sunday mornings/afternoons to review incident reports)
 
A BIG bit of ToCA news. @snowgt has informed me he is retiring from ToCA with immediate effect.

In my opinion, the fastest driver to never win an overall ToCA crown, and one of the people who I always most respected on track. Guess you got more time with those classics now huh?

:cheers: :gtpflag:
Big shame to hear this, he is a very fast and respectful driver (especially for ToCA standards) and was one of the unluckiest too. I would always see him outside of the top 10 every now and then because of incidents that were not his fault.
 
Last edited:
Big shame to hear this, he is a very fast and respectful driver (especially for ToCA standards) and was one of the unluckiest too. I would always see him outside of the top 10 every now and then because of incidents that were not his fault.
 
Has anyone opened GT6 today? Just found out they added a seasonal 24-minute Daytona race... 👍
 
Has anyone opened GT6 today? Just found out they added a seasonal 24-minute Daytona race... 👍
Is that event on until 1730 GMT Sunday? :dopey:
 
Slow, as usual... :lol:

Obviously I'm refering to last line, as there isn't really any boldness in stating facts... :dunce:
I see what you did there :lol:

Twists, turns, primarily FWD and best BoP in a long time.
 
We'll be the judges on that... :mischievous:
Trust me, it seems pretty good. Of course, we won't know for sure until they're on a track together, but it looks very promising ;)
 
Trust me, it seems pretty good. Of course, we won't know for sure until they're on a track together, but it looks very promising ;)

Don't worry, wasn't really judging something I haven't even seen yet... was just trying to push Furi's buttons... :p
 
GT-P:
Reverts back to old style regs without turbos. BoP will be re assessed on them however.

GT-O:
Bye Toyota. Bye Mustang, Bye 250GTB, Bye Dino. Hi Plymouth, hi Alpine.

QUALIFYING:
For both classes, set at Fast or Fastest fuel and tyre use.

SCHEDULE:
All events 2hrs unless marked otherwise. Schedule is FINAL.

01 Sarthe Sprint (Le Mans 2005 NC)
02 BOAC Grand Prix (Brands 80's GP)
03 ADAC Sportscar Masters (N24) (15 Laps TBC)
04 HSR Sportscar Grand Prix (HSR)
05 Monterey Sportscar Grand Prix (Laguna Seca)
06 Grand Prix Of Willow Springs (Big Willow)
07 Rolex 24 @ Daytona (Daytona) (80 Laps)
08 Bathurst 12 Hours (Bathurst)
09 Castrol Grand Prix Of Matterhorn (Dristelen)
10 Eiger Sportscar Grand Prix (Eiger Rev.)
11 Monaco Historic Masters (Monaco)
12 Andalucia GP (Sierra) (16 Laps)
13 Autosport 6 Hours (Silverstone GP-Classic)
14 Total Spa 24 (Spa) (60 laps)
15 12th Le Mans Classic, Finale Of The WSC, (Le Mans 13) (3 Hours)



@RyanRacer I think you would be best in GT-O pal.
 
How so? I'm not as terrible as I used to be, after all...
 
Partially and also the GT-O class is more forgiving.

But I've found the 330 P4 to be forgiving enough, not like the Jag where it's oversteer city or the Ford where it's miss the apex and you've gone off.
 
But I've found the 330 P4 to be forgiving enough, not like the Jag where it's oversteer city or the Ford where it's miss the apex and you've gone off.

Racecraft, you are too aggressive for GT-P.
 
But I've found the 330 P4 to be forgiving enough, not like the Jag where it's oversteer city or the Ford where it's miss the apex and you've gone off.
The Ferrari is by far the least forgiving GT-P car and it'll be even more so next season with the lack of turbos.
 
Racecraft, you are too aggressive for GT-P.
The Ferrari is by far the least forgiving GT-P car and it'll be even more so next season with the lack of turbos.

:( I guess it's Alpine for me then. It's a great car at least. The only thing that is really unforgiving about the Ferrari is when you go just a little bit on the grass you auto-spin. And I'm kind of prone to going on the grass.
 
Back