FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
Measuring stuff is a lot easier with metric, I disagree on temperature though. I will again illustrate with an image, however I am serious this time:

FahrenheitVsCelsiusVsKelvin-67227.jpg

DK
I guess we can't be bothered converting 1kgF into ~9.8N.
All I'm saying is that when you step on a scale, it gives a value in Newtons, but you guys say kg which is a mass term instead of a weight term ;)

I do like the length units of the metric system better. Unless of course, you're a Remember the Titans fan.

All I'm saying is that when you step on a scale, it gives a value in Newtons, but you guys say kg which is a mass term instead of a weight term ;)

…which is equivalent if the scale is calibrated correctly and you step on it at sea level. It may not be entirely exact, if you step on it up in the mountains, but that's negligible.

…which is equivalent if the scale is calibrated correctly and you step on it at sea level. It may not be entirely exact, if you step on it up in the mountains, but that's negligible.
But saying that you weight __kg is wrong. That's the point I'm making. It's a correct numerical value; however, it is not dimensionally homogeneous.

In summer we might get could be couple of +30°C days, but normally we have round +20 - +23°C.

We're having 35°C+ almost everyday since the start of December... and it hasn't rained at all here...

A BIG bit of ToCA news. @snowgt has informed me he is retiring from ToCA with immediate effect.

In my opinion, the fastest driver to never win an overall ToCA crown, and one of the people who I always most respected on track. Guess you got more time with those classics now huh?

:cheers: :gtpflag:

A BIG bit of ToCA news. @snowgt has informed me he is retiring from ToCA with immediate effect.

In my opinion, the fastest driver to never win an overall ToCA crown, and one of the people who I always most respected on track. Guess you got more time with those classics now huh?

:cheers: :gtpflag:

I'll certainly be looking forward to Historic Touring Cars & maybe some more classic (or modern) series in the future. We both know there's another BoP on the shelves ready to run. ;) (and I have another idea based on that one as well that I haven't even told you about yet) :D

And thanks for the praise!

I'll certainly be looking forward to Historic Touring Cars & maybe some more classic (or modern) series in the future. We both know there's another BoP on the shelves ready to run. ;) (and I have another idea based on that one as well that I haven't even told you about yet) :D

And thanks for the praise!
Might need a V8 backup a couple times as well :P

The only things left in the UK thats is Imperial is the pint and the mile and Brussels can piss off if they think they are taking those off us.

Latest Posts

Back