FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,054 views
So it looks like there will be 3 Ford's 2 Ferrari's and 1 Jaguar on the GT-P grid next season
 
I'm coming out of my semi-retirement at ToCA. I'll probably be only running ToCA until I believe I'll be retiring for some years (until I finish Uni, get my life on the tracks finnancially and on other fronts as well) then I believe I would come back. :D Actually ToCA was the only reason that got me into buying GT6 haha
 
Don't know about next season, but clearly he should've been known as Red 0 this season... :sly:
Because he was as reliable as the DeltaWing?
 
Just remembered at this time last year we had a Daytona lobby after last years Rolex :) That was good fun especially as the room had quite a few people in it :)
 
If you're running Clio's at a sensible time I will be taking part in that.
 
@Furinkazen, may I suggest a Daytona 500 spot race (200-lapper) for Sunday, February 15th?
 
Just remembered at this time last year we had a Daytona lobby after last years Rolex :) That was good fun especially as the room had quite a few people in it :)
Daytona Road Course_1.jpg


Daytona Road Course.jpg
 
That Pikes Peak was bonkers I remember. Insane under 120 then got #rekt like Furi in the Banter Bus after that.
 
@Furinkazen, may I suggest a Daytona 500 spot race (200-lapper) for Sunday, February 15th?

For regulation suggestions, I suggest NASCAR cars only and the HP equivalent for a restrictior plate track if Furi plans on taking the ball he's eyeing and running with it. ;)
 
I will consider after Sundays big news :)
 
Due to my timing constraints I'm dropping Clios to give ToCA13 my full priority.
 
Due to my timing constraints I'm dropping Clios to give ToCA13 my full priority.
Would having them on either the night before or having someone else in this league run it in your place? I nominate @LancerEvo7 if it's the latter.
 
Would having them on either the night before or having someone else in this league run it in your place? I nominate @LancerEvo7 if it's the latter.
For now, I'll leave Clios be. Offer and suggestion appreciated however.
 
For now, I'll leave Clios be. Offer and suggestion appreciated however.
For @ranhammerR34: Window. Plans. Out of...? Then again, maybe that can be done after ToCA the 13th if the calendar permits?
 
Last edited:
Toca February launch March start. Wsc X easter onwards, may a more realistic prospect. Sporadic spot races due.

So, what is the schedule for FRL?
 
Toca February launch March start. Wsc X easter onwards, may a more realistic prospect. Sporadic spot races due.

When's the next sporadic event?

And reserve a Mazda for me at ToCA. Don't even need to tell why.
 
Back