FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,680 views
Yeah, but we don't even know when this update hits.

Likely March so PD can get the Alpine VGT out with it.
 
Seeing that the official sites are currently updating, leaking info, etc. I'm thinking we'll see this real soon, possibly in the next few days.

Agreed.

To quell @LancerEvo7 worries about me, I can confirm some ToCA14 tests have taken place today :) (or rather ToCA13: The Rejects :p )
 
Wasn't T13 supposed to be the ToCA swansong?
 
That's what I'm talking about!! At the very least a spot race if you don't add it with streets of willow into the schedule somehow for next season ideally 👍

Streets Of Willow in V8's? No.
 
Streets Of Willow in V8's? No.
Keep Indy Road or swap it for Daytona Road then.

That S2 schedule could be something like this: (no particular order)

Rome
Madrid
Mid-Field
Bathurst
Indy/Daytona road
Motegi
A1/Fuji/Brands
 
Keep Indy Road or swap it for Daytona Road then.

That S2 schedule could be something like this: (no particular order)

Rome
Madrid
Mid-Field
Bathurst
Indy/Daytona road
Motegi
A1/Fuji/Brands

Planning same this season with a RBR swap out for Midfield.
 
Planning same this season with a RBR swap out for Midfield.
I'm fine with that schedule assuming Ascari isn't on it for S2. That would be boring as hell lol
 
I want Ascari in just for the start and restarts.
 
I want Ascari in just for the start and restarts.
That's banteriffic in the first chicane. Furi will find a way to penalize half the field too. That first chicane is like Madrid without the danger of killing the whole field which means our brains would be in our ballsacks and we'd all go for it :lol:
 
Next WSC is the last :grumpy:

More ToCA to come :odd:

Furi.......you're all ****ed up aren't you? :irked:
 
Next WSC is the last :grumpy:

More ToCA to come :odd:

Furi.......you're all ****ed up aren't you? :irked:

No. WSC bear in mind gets in effect 2 seasons worth of racing with the length of it, you neglect that :)
 
No. WSC bear in mind gets in effect 2 seasons worth of racing with the length of it, you neglect that :)

Its still the last one and I agree with @hsv I thought you said that T13 was the last?
 
He was going on about giving it a good send off with the best BOP yet?
 
hsv
He was going on about giving it a good send off with the best BOP yet?

Yep I agree T13 was the last. Furi changes his mind, Furi Logic........again
 
Yep I agree T13 was the last. Furi changes his mind, Furi Logic........again

I have never ever stated ToCA13 was to be the final season.
 
Back