FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,826 views
Will there be any classical series in place of WSC?
 
Oh that's right, thought that was canceled since I haven't seen anything about it.
 
@snowgt I got a ton of PMs to go through, can you send the WSC GT-O ones to me please?
 
Genuinely read the title as "WSC X: A Friendly Ghost - This Week".
 
hsv
Genuinely read the title as "WSC X: A Friendly Ghost - This Week".

Go to sleep :lol:

But yeah... OP title... :) :)
 
MIDFIELD and paintable spoilers :drool:
Speaking of paintable spoilers, to borrow a ides from BriSCA, does the series champion from the previous season get a Gold rear wing on his car for ToCA? :)
 
Speaking of paintable spoilers, to borrow a ides from BriSCA, does the series champion from the previous season get a Gold rear wing on his car for ToCA? :)

No.
 
Speaking of paintable spoilers, to borrow a ides from BriSCA, does the series champion from the previous season get a Gold rear wing on his car for ToCA? :)

I did use golden rims for S10, but wasn't imposed on me... :p
 
Speaking of paintable spoilers, to borrow a ides from BriSCA, does the series champion from the previous season get a Gold rear wing on his car for ToCA? :)

Bloody hell @CAMikaze where did you get that info mate. They did that in my brother’s time (early 70's) when he drove Stock Cars and the roof was painted to correspond with how good a driver they where.

White, yellow, blue, red, red with a star, gold.

Brings back memories does that.

Rfgw093crop.jpg

​
This was Pete Morgans car from Peterborough. In the back ground is a car with 27. Its actually 127 and that was my brothers car. The guy to the right of the picture is my brother, half cut out of the picture LOL.
 
Last edited:
Do it in RC stock cars too.
 
They paint the numbers yellow if you're in the chase for the Sprint cup :p
 
Speaking of paintable spoilers, to borrow a idea from BriSCA, does the series champion from the previous season get a Gold rear wing on his car for ToCA? :)

Bloody hell @CAMikaze where did you get that info mate. They did that in my brother’s time (early 70's) when he drove Stock Cars and the roof was painted to correspond with how good a driver they where.

White, yellow, blue, red, red with a star, gold.

Brings back memories does that.
I've been able to listen to some of the shows on Downforce Radio around late summer of last year when they were talking about BriSCA getting ready for their F1 World Championship event and mentioned the winner of that race from the year before has a gold painted roof on the car. Since I hear that a future update will give players to slap some paint on the rear wings, I was wondering if we could do something along those lines and have the previous seasons FRL ToCA champion have their cars rear wing painted gold.
 
I've been able to listen to some of the shows on Downforce Radio around late summer of last year when they were talking about BriSCA getting ready for their F1 World Championship event and mentioned the winner of that race from the year before has a gold painted roof on the car. Since I hear that a future update will give players to slap some paint on the rear wings, I was wondering if we could do something along those lines and have the previous seasons FRL ToCA champion have their cars rear wing painted gold.
#1 sticker.
 
I've been able to listen to some of the shows on Downforce Radio around late summer of last year when they were talking about BriSCA getting ready for their F1 World Championship event and mentioned the winner of that race from the year before has a gold painted roof on the car. Since I hear that a future update will give players to slap some paint on the rear wings, I was wondering if we could do something along those lines and have the previous seasons FRL ToCA champion have their cars rear wing painted gold.
We got what you meant.
 
Fair enough, I missed the first half of that. 👍
 
Just tested B-Spec. Ridiculous... If you want Bob to go for a overtake or up his pace, you have to keep pressing the designated button and if you keep pressing the Accelerate button when he reaches a braking area, he just shoots off-track (a la James May last Sunday on the Peugeot piece)

It may be useful for money-grinding if needed, but for that you'll probably need to send him out with an overpowered car to ensure results
 
Just tested B-Spec. Ridiculous... If you want Bob to go for a overtake or up his pace, you have to keep pressing the designated button and if you keep pressing the Accelerate button when he reaches a braking area, he just shoots off-track (a la James May last Sunday on the Peugeot piece)

It may be useful for money-grinding if needed, but for that you'll probably need to send him out with an overpowered car to ensure results
Red Bull Bob any good I wonder...
 
I wouldn't mind having a roster of (up to 6)Bob's grinding it out for me like in GT5. It sure helps out in getting money for new cars and/or needed repairs.

What I would like to see is you're racing in a endurance race in a online lobby(like the FRL V8SC Bathurst 1000) and you switch out of your car for your B-Spec Bob at a pit stop and have a chance to control him without using the wheel and pedals at your end.

EDIT: @Furinkazen, You may need to remake the Lobby templates as they've been erased with the update.

Apologies if this was posted before in the thread.
 
I wouldn't mind having a roster of (up to 6)Bob's grinding it out for me like in GT5. It sure helps out in getting money for new cars and/or needed repairs.

What I would like to see is you're racing in a endurance race in a online lobby(like the FRL V8SC Bathurst 1000) and you switch out of your car for your B-Spec Bob at a pit stop and have a chance to control him without using the wheel and pedals at your end.
Except your Bob would get absolutely creamed by the real people...
 
I would not want to be taken out by someone's B-spec Bob. The poop would hit the jet engine
 
Back