FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,669 views
Aren't you a Spurs fan? I doubt you'd want to watch Arsenal lift a trophy. :p
 
DK
Aren't you a Spurs fan? I doubt you'd want to watch Arsenal lift a trophy. :p
I just love watching football though, and the fact Arsenal were destroyed by Wigan but fluked through on penalties was quite funny and annoying at the same time.:p
 
I'll be walking the dogs and going in the garden a lot :cool:
If you were a fan of England's World Cup team, I imagine you probably would have called it your "FIFA World Cup Victory Garden", but I digress. ;)

I wonder if Furi has run a GT3-based series in the past...
 
After prolonged testing, unfortunately the CORVETTE STINGRAY RACER has been dropped from the WSC :(
 
After prolonged testing, unfortunately the CORVETTE STINGRAY RACER has been dropped from the WSC :(

Understandable. I drove it once. It was not fun at all. Sold it afterwards.
 
After prolonged testing, unfortunately the CORVETTE STINGRAY RACER has been dropped from the WSC :(

[drumroll] And in its place will be...................
 
That was the car I was driving during last season or was it the GT-P Corvette instead.

Anyways saved up and have gotten the XJ13, will need to think which colour I will paint it and to get some practice and a set-up for it before the new WSC season begins
 
That was the car I was driving during last season or was it the GT-P Corvette instead.

Anyways saved up and have gotten the XJ13, will need to think which colour I will paint it and to get some practice and a set-up for it before the new WSC season begins

Good luck. 👍 It is a very tricky car to control. Eats up high speed corners, suffers from lift-off oversteer on all low speed corners. Beware of turning under braking, one little twitch can turn it into a spinning top, with a rubber tip, too(people may not get this reference).
 
Good luck. 👍 It is a very tricky car to control. Eats up high speed corners, suffers from lift-off oversteer on all low speed corners. Beware of turning under braking, one little twitch can turn it into a spinning top, with a rubber tip, too(people may not get this reference).
No.
 
Double Post. So will we be using the 80's layout of Brands in the next WSC?
 
That 80's Monza looks fun to drive, especially the Lesmos.
 
When will the next WSC be and when will the specs be unveiled to us?
 
Pleased to announce GT-O regulations for the 8th season of the FRL World Sportscar Championship have been confirmed, fully tested and BoP'd by @snowgt . Tests have taken place across Le Mans, Daytona, Brands Hatch GP, and on Daytona and Brands cars are within 0.5 of one another and within 1 second at La Sarthe.

GT-P will see all contenders return. The Shelby Daytona is to be BoP'd however.

Also formally confirming the introduction of Monza 1980's, and Brands GP 1980's to WSC VIII - The Road To Le Mans - launching July 2014. :)
 
Pleased to announce GT-O regulations for the 8th season of the FRL World Sportscar Championship have been confirmed, fully tested and BoP'd by @snowgt . Tests have taken place across Le Mans, Daytona, Brands Hatch GP, and on Daytona and Brands cars are within 0.5 of one another and within 1 second at La Sarthe.

GT-P will see all contenders return. The Shelby Daytona is to be BoP'd however.

Also formally confirming the introduction of Monza 1980's, and Brands GP 1980's to WSC VIII - The Road To Le Mans - launching July 2014. :)

Do the words... "Oh Hell Yes!" mean anything to anyone? :D
 
I will also add that GT-O will be split into two further cups with a trophy for best placed "Am"-graded driver. Overall GT-O classification will still exist however.
 
Back