FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,677 views
WSC VIII confirmed for an 8 race schedule with the A1-Ring a potential 9th. New to the series are timed races, and confirmation of 2 dropped scores with Le Mans being double points finale. Certain events will have fixed weather, and others will be changeable. Also possible points system revisions are due.
 
We're still awaiting the Pro-Am classification schedule.
 

Teaser:
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_2.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_8.jpg
 
Ooh! It'll have a car that's been in literally every other season! I'm so excited!
 
Ooh! It'll have a car that's been in literally every other season! I'm so excited!
Don't forget the track either!

It will also be in terrible brightness!
 
Don't forget the track either!

It will also be in terrible brightness!

Generally that is the night.
 
2 Mk.IV Ford's in the pitlane at Spa at night
 
GTE > LMP > F1 on looks

Edit: And Enjoyment to watch!
 
TS030 please. Whatever it is, bagsy the best car in the world.
 
Hmmm. I will have to think about things...

Well, we do have a multi-class classic series in WSC, so why not add a more up-to-date multi-class series to FRL?
 
When will the first WSC practice/test be on?

Post ToCA / Indycar season. We're starting at Brands GP 80's, heads up guys. I have a list of entries reserved as well.
 
Am I on that list?

Don't think so, but if not i'll put you on as reserve. It'll take a while to PM around people.
 
Back