FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,830 views
I will also add that GT-O will be split into two further cups with a trophy for best placed "Am"-graded driver. Overall GT-O classification will still exist however.

With that in mind, how will Pro - Am categories be decided?
 
With that in mind, how will Pro - Am categories be decided?

Top driver in the overall classification in each class.

Oh and sunday night ToCA's saturday successor is revealed :)
 
Top driver in the overall classification in each class.

Oh and sunday night ToCA's saturday successor is revealed :)

Will there be a relatively equal number of drivers in both category's?
 
Will there be a relatively equal number of drivers in both category's?

Depends who is registered. For instance you would be AM class.
 
Will there be a relatively equal number of drivers in both category's?
Depends who is registered. For instance you would be AM class.

It actually works in a number of scenarios. For the GT-O overall classification it doesn't matter at all how many are in the Pro category as all contestants are counted anyway. Only the Am-category shouldn't have too few contestants, or otherwise it doesn't make sense.

From last year's grid, I guess it's pretty clear Lout, Yeratel and me would be in the Pro-category, with 1 or 2 others possibly added.

As even FIA's own Platinum/Gold/Silver/Bronze driver categorization seems to have no clear rules and a driver's classification can change from season to season, I think it's wise to treat it with common sense here likewise.
 
It actually works in a number of scenarios. For the GT-O overall classification it doesn't matter at all how many are in the Pro category as all contestants are counted anyway. Only the Am-category shouldn't have too few contestants, or otherwise it doesn't make sense.

From last year's grid, I guess it's pretty clear Lout, Yeratel and me would be in the Pro-category, with 1 or 2 others possibly added.

As even FIA's own Platinum/Gold/Silver/Bronze driver categorization seems to have no clear rules and a driver's classification can change from season to season, I think it's wise to treat it with common sense here likewise.
I'm guessing for my part, I would be classified as (H)AM and Tin. :dopey:
 
*knows he would be AM an Bronze (Silver maybe)*
 
I have only won one WSC race so possibly Am here
 
GTE is coming back :)
 
All specifications for WSC VIII in all classes have been finalised.
 
So thoughts on the A1, sorry Red Bull Ring coming to GT6?
 
Damn right A1. Could be an good Indycar track, maybe?
 
I may plump for WSC. I have a constant longing for old things and gentlemanly driving.
 
That the old layout. A1 and Red bull are the same just different name.
 
But for WSC purposes, Osterriechring. They're at the same place :p They might even add both! (Probably not)
 
Back