FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,150 views
Which means you're on 73 points(after T10).
 
Last edited:
I was on the all-time standings before that listed as "Am36925 - 16 points"
 
I'm 158 in T10 according to the standings.

Here - Red are active drivers in T12. 3 new entries - @Andil (26th) @Siggers (32nd) @MatheusBond (61st)

Biggest gain (active drivers) @Ninners up 14 spots from 32nd to 18th.


upload_2014-8-9_16-13-24.png
 
I'm fired up for T12.
 
I have a good idea of what Sig and I might be picking in T12. :D
 
I'm testing the Honda and Volvo first.
 
Still not 100% yet, but I've been testing cars at theoretical spec that I worked out myself. They should be fairly close to the final spec, maybe discrepancies of 10bhp, 20kg, etc...
 
Testers have got Volvo even with all other cars yet I am 1 second quicker around Bathurst than I can do in anything else. Seems the car is perfect for me.
 
One of the things I found hard to adapt to on the 86 was the weak initial feel to the steering; felt a bit stepped and lethargic. I always like my cars with a load of front end, I always set my RC cars up like that no matter the conditions, so I'll be looking for that when deciding a car.
 
On GT6 I have not enjoyed ToCA at all from a driving view. I feel like the car has been holding me back. I've shown glimpses of race winning form but things have always gone against me. As have silly mistakes or being punted whilst wrestling top 8's out that Focus - I think i dropped in all around 50pts over last 2 seasons through that.
 
ToCA does not reflect my normal driving style, pace or anything really. T10 was a shock.
 
Tuning for T12 means you can make some cars completely different. Usual traits can be modified, and this opens up more choices in regards to car choice. :)
 
Tuning for T12 means you can make some cars completely different. Usual traits can be modified, and this opens up more choices in regards to car choice. :)

And also I hope an end to the "understeer plow someone off" that was so prevalant in last 2 seasons.
 
Just Furi being a pleb :p

No. Least I can qualify for a race.



Anyhow pts might be slightly out as they were updated around time we had issues with @Roflwaffle end of T10 which meant his exclusion from a few races.
 
No. Least I can qualify for a race.


Anyhow pts might be slightly out as they were updated around time we had issues with @Roflwaffle end of T10 which meant his exclusion from a few races.

What are you on about? :lol:
 
Back